The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Help with a Trade!

MeanSeanBean

My league counts G, A, double for pp and sh. And then, .1 for hits, blocks, and faceoff wins.

Malkin, Mcdonagh, Edler

For

Forsberg, Sharp, Keith 

I have a strong offence and I'm deep at C. I also carry to many D right now, so I can afford to drop and extra. This trade will sure up my D which started out weak but has been doing well with a couple solid pick ups in Jones and Ristolainen early. 

I still have elite talent, giroux, kopitar, RNH at centre if I make this trade. Hoffman, Sutter, Steen and couture too.Thoughts?

If it helps here is my team. 

Giroux, kopitar, couture (ir), RNH, Malkin, Hoffman, Sutter, Steen, Johnny Hockey, Landeskog, Vrbata, Erikson, Torcheck (temp ir replacement) 

Hedman,Suter, Edler, Jones, Mcdonagh, Ristolainen 

quick and miller

We also get IR, so Kieth goes there till he's back in December 

no-brainer you make this trade 10 out of 10 times......Malkin is the elite piece going...you gain Forsberg ( younger, cheaper ), Sharp on a darkhorse Playoff team with offense as it's strong suit and Keith essentially the best defenseman in hockey who will  be fresher come Playoff time.

DO IT!

no-brainer you make this trade 10 out of 10 times......Malkin is the elite piece going...you gain Forsberg ( younger, cheaper ), Sharp on a darkhorse Playoff team with offense as it's strong suit and Keith essentially the best defenseman in hockey who will  be fresher come Playoff time.

DO IT!

see this is my thinking. Sharp is on one of the best lines in the league, Forsberg is top line and plays all positions which is nice, and keith will get way more points then either D im giving up. Loosing Malkin blows, but dont mind loosing either defencemen really.

Archived