The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

have i grown to hear the healing of the stars?

Twilight Sparkle

as i watch my woman and our kitty sleep peacefully together, i'm reminded of how much i respect and appreciate the values of hard work. no matter how sick, or in pain i'm in, i get on my boots and go to work. some people, unfortunately don't have these same values, and it's a shame. i have no time for these people-- who don't understand sacrifice, to keep a roof over one's head, or put food on the table. as i grow older, i've come to appreciate everything that is, that i didn't 10 years ago. i had to defriend a few people, who've i've known for a while, but made absolutely no effort to change themselves, and that i'm no longer "that old self" to them

the light has always been there for me, but i've never really stood inside, and chose to stay within the shadows-- where i was most comfortable, but the way things are going now, and i'm getting older, am i ready to speak again

Let me get this straight. Those more than 12.5K posts you've made. (plus whatever others got lost in the upgrade)

That was you..."not speaking"?

Don't get me wrong. I find you a good, if somewhat off-beat, poster. Always a decent read. But don't go crazy on us.

cdc is a small sample size. my silence was in my life in general-- everything around me. why wake up with the attitude that i have? without love you can not start the day. i woke up today feeling great, i felt more fulfilled now that i have a new found appreciation for everything that is

He's just cutting a promo

i don't think anyones ready yet XD

okay sparkle.  If this is those prose or poetry?

as i watch my woman and our kitty sleep peacefully together, i'm reminded of how much i respect and appreciate the values of hard work. no matter how sick, or in pain i'm in, i get on my boots and go to work. some people, unfortunately don't have these same values, and it's a shame. i have no time for these people-- who don't understand sacrifice, to keep a roof over one's head, or put food on the table. as i grow older, i've come to appreciate everything that is, that i didn't 10 years ago. i had to defriend a few people, who've i've known for a while, but made absolutely no effort to change themselves, and that i'm no longer "that old self" to them

the light has always been there for me, but i've never really stood inside, and chose to stay within the shadows-- where i was most comfortable, but the way things are going now, and i'm getting older, am i ready to speak again

holy crap.  That's really good stuff.  Congrats!  Thanks for sharing.  Totally beautiful.::D Is this poetry or prose?

something, something, something

a working class hero is something to be

something something something

but you're still f-king peasants as far as i can see

I stepped on Her world, with heavy boot

leaving deep scares, under foot

those who follow, learn from me

leave Her as, She was meant to be

You would have been a great serf in the Middle Ages.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived