The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game that Almost Never Happened

Time Lord

Sheet

You guys are maroons led by pack leader Intoewsables and his associate Beluga Whale.

I'm the town roleblocker. I got my block taken by the imposter last round. I've been busy these past few days which is why my activity was so high to start, so that I could get everything I could out before my activity would drop over these past ~22 hours.

GG Mafia. Easy bandwagon to start, and an even easier one to jump on.

Vote Intoews. 

Round 2 Nightfall

The mafia killed Virtanen87.

The vigilante did not act.

Dead:

Alflives - Town
Dr.Strangelove - Town
Zfetch - Mafia
Virtanen87 - Town

Alive (8):

1. JohnLocke
2. Dr.Strangelove
3. OurTimeToShine
4. Virtanen87
5. Alflives 
6. g_bassi13
7. BaerOxHitman
8. Baka
9. Zfetch

10. Intoewsables
11. King Heffy
12. Beluga Whale

Sheet

You guys are maroons led by pack leader Intoewsables and his associate Beluga Whale.

I'm the town roleblocker. I got my block taken by the imposter last round. I've been busy these past few days which is why my activity was so high to start, so that I could get everything I could out before my activity would drop over these past ~22 hours.

GG Mafia. Easy bandwagon to start, and an even easier one to jump on.

Vote Intoews. 

Yup,  pack leader Intoewsables and associate Beluga Whale leading the charge on their teammate. 

JL and Baer deserve scrutiny for their $&!# tier lists IMO. Otis needs to start contributing something. Hopefully the sheriff is still alive so we can wrap this up. 

As ridiculous as it is to have another town PR in a game this small, there's no reason for KH to lie here.

Unfortunately any discussion that would have happened tomorrow is going to be shut down now.

Vote Intoews

I'm going to assume the vig is dead with two rounds without a kill. It probably was Dr S.

With 1 more mafia left this game should wrap up quickly. I'm confident the last one is in this group: Baer, Locke and bassi.

Archived