The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game that Almost Never Happened

Time Lord

right. Im the tracker. I was hoping to have a result to share. So far all my tracks have been fruitless.  I don't want to list who I've tracked so as to reveal who isn't a special amongst the TP to the mafia, and help them narrow down their target. 

But that's what i had to say.

Lol

I was clearing you and then you claim tracker? No one is going to believe this for a second.

Would it even be possible to have that many tp specials in a game with TWELVE players? 

Confirmed roles:

Vig, Doc, Town Roleblocker.

Claims: Town investigator, Bus driver, watcher, tracker

Someone in that group is definitely lying.

Lol

I was clearing you and then you claim tracker? No one is going to believe this for a second.

Would it even be possible to have that many tp specials in a game with TWELVE players? 

Confirmed roles:

Vig, Doc, Town Roleblocker.

Claims: Town investigator, Bus driver, watcher, tracker

Someone in that group is definitely lying.

How many TP specials do you expect there to be. I see 4 confirmed specials before g_Bassi's claim.

That's why i was hesitant to do so. That, plus i had nothing to reveal. 

I figured it getting absurdly crowded that it would seem even less likely my role would exist. But now i figure it's better to cast doubt on the other claims where doubt is appropriate. 

How many TP specials do you expect there to be. I see 4 confirmed specials before g_Bassi's claim.

Well we know there's only 3 mafia (or else this game would be over). 8 tp's vs imposter vs 3 mafia. With that ratio and allowed PMing there's no way this game could have more than 5 tp specials. There would be no way for the mafia to win.

What we have:

Vig - Dr S most likely

Doc - Virt

Roleblocker - Otis

Town investigator* - KH

Bus driver*

Watcher*

*tracker

If no one is lying we would have 1 regular tp which would be absurd. Someone has to be lying and maybe more than just one. My bet is on bassi but I guess it could also be KH (investigator) and his bus driver which both sound like mafia role to me.

Unvote; Vote bassi - top 10 worst role claims I've seen. You would have done better with saying you were regular tp.

WOAT, lynching after a claim. It's a stupid sounding role claim, that's why i haven't made it until now. But you guys are going to lynch me for it, you'll look doubly stupid at nightfall. I'm just going to hope those voting for me are mafia.

Back up your claim via pm and I'll change my vote.  It's not as crazy as it sounds with all the roles known so far.

WOAT, lynching after a claim. It's a stupid sounding role claim, that's why i haven't made it until now. But you guys are going to lynch me for it, you'll look doubly stupid at nightfall. I'm just going to hope those voting for me are mafia.

If you were the actual tracker you would have already been in contact with the tp alliance. It was obviously a desperate measure since you were about to be lynched.

Archived