The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game that Almost Never Happened

Time Lord

Actually, its the opposite. I'm letting my fellow townspeople decide on what is best for them. Either way I will have my primary reads after 24 hours.

This is the most TP-post up to this point.

The 'Actually' is warranted and the rest of his post flows smoothly and has nothing of suspicion. 

I still want to know what you meant by that last post.

A Freudian slip is when you spell or say something wrong that has an inner motive behind saying it wrong.

Example:

You are a woman and call tick exterminators.

The tick worker is really handsome.

As he is cleaning, he gets his special supplies because he sees a large tick.

You may state "Wow what a large dick" by accident instead of saying "What a large tick" cuz you want the D.

A Freudian slip is when you spell or say something wrong that has an inner motive behind saying it wrong.
Example:

You are a woman and call tick exterminators.

The tick worker is really handsome.

As he is cleaning, he gets his special supplies because he sees a large tick.

You may state "Wow what a large dick" by accident instead of saying "What a large tick" cuz you want the D.

No that's not how it works.

Zfetch - "This shouldn't be over-analyzed."

Then proceeds to analyze everything like he's high on cocaine.

As far as my post goes as I said at the top of it it was my way to early thoughts. It was simply to generate though. I don't read round 1 well while playing it but it is often a good look back. Lying is hard because over time it needs to hold some consistency or logic. Mafia members who try to set an early tone run the risk of falling into later unseen scenarios where they contradict and change from what they did earlier or end up forced into playing a character that harms their own team just to preserve themselves. My round 1 strategy is simply to get people to talk as it benefits us in later rounds.

What is the strategy in all of these posts fetch?

Zfetch - "This shouldn't be over-analyzed."

Then proceeds to analyze everything like he's high on cocaine.

As far as my post goes as I said at the top of it it was my way to early thoughts. It was simply to generate though. I don't read round 1 well while playing it but it is often a good look back. Lying is hard because over time it needs to hold some consistency or logic. Mafia members who try to set an early tone run the risk of falling into later unseen scenarios where they contradict and change from what they did earlier or end up forced into playing a character that harms their own team just to preserve themselves. My round 1 strategy is simply to get people to talk as it benefits us in later rounds.

What is the strategy in all of these posts fetch?

Too long; didn't read.

Will do so after some more fresh poetry.

Archived