The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Shooting & Explosions in France

Tortorella's Rant

Before I get on at a few people, I just want to say that my heart and thoughts go out to those affected by this.

But you people need to stop pulverizing Muslims. Like honestly what  is wrong with some of you? Not all muslims are like this. Not all of them have  hatred 'stamped' on their hearts. This is absolutely atrocious and certainly NOT true. 

I have a craptons of Muslim friends. They are nothing but nice, caring, and loving. Any of you saying that every single Muslim are terrorists or somewhat carry hatred towards non-muslims need to get a grip.

/end rant.

Strawman. Obama wasn't talking about terrorist attacks. Terrorist attacks definitely happens to the US.

Violence is violence...and the people who died today thought the government could protect them.

They were wrong and paid the ultimate price for their mistake.

Perhaps we could learn from their mistake...

Violence is violence...and the people who died today thought the government could protect them.

They were wrong and paid the ultimate price for their mistake.

Perhaps we could learn from their mistake...

People did learn from their mistakes when we had no credible government authority to protect us. We've been through that for centuries. Now you are trying to use terrorism as an excuse to go back in time.

People did learn from their mistakes when we had no credible government authority to protect us. We've been through that for centuries. Now you are trying to use terrorism as an excuse to go back in time.

Is the French Republic not a credible government authority?

A state with the largest armed forces in the European Union?

A state with one of largest number of law enforcement agents in the European Union?

A state with some of the largest intelligence agencies in the West?

A state with among the highest marginal tax rates in the world?

Sound like a lot of credible government incompetence to me, if not to the people who died today!

Is the French Republic not a credible government authority?

A state with the largest armed forces in the European Union?

A state with one of largest number of law enforcement agents in the European Union?

A state with some of the largest intelligence agencies in the West?

A state with among the highest marginal tax rates in the world?

Sound like a lot of credible government incompetence to me, if not to the people who died today!

Oh, I can rest assure you that not a single family member of any one of the victims today will blame the government for lack of security, because it's not their job to check everyone and everything all the time, so stop being whatever the word is. 

However, some of them will blame them for their country's foreign policy or their immigration policy. 

Oh, I can rest assure you that not a single family member of any one of the victims today will blame the government for lack of security, because it's not their job to check everyone and everything all the time, so stop being whatever the word is. 

However, some of them will blame them for their country's foreign policy or their immigration policy. 

Wont blame the government you say ?

According to CBC just minutes ago.

French intelligence considered the best in the world.

France has been on the highest alert level since January.

Bunch of simpleton Jihadi's with Ak's n shrapnel bombs bring France to it's knees ? One of the most powerful nations in the world is brought to its knees by a handful of  dudes.  Must have be trained by that army of one system eh ?

Job well done i guess.

Then what is the point of the police and other law enforcement agencies, paid for with taxation?

Archived