The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] VAN 2 TOR 4

Jam126

By the way, I think that last TO goal should have been disallowed. Had the skate not been there, Miller could have knocked the puck out of the way. Instead, it just slid slowly right to Lupul.

Either way, poor effort from everyone. Deserved to lose.

Every goal in question for Leafs turned out to be good.  

Every goal in question for Canucks turned out to be no good.  

Wow.  

Well that is not quite accurate the high stick goal was called back, I just don't understand the the review at the end of the game Is this automatic now within the final 2 mins?

• -SN- featured this topic

they played good after they were scored on in the 3rd (thanks to Virtanen's horrible give-away) and they then started to play! These games have put them in a hole but they are super lucky ducks and calgary are so bad; otherwise we wouldn't even be in the playoffs. 

unaccepetable effort the team lacks real talent on defence, and that's why I keep stressing the year to trade VRBATA and Hamuis is now so they can get a chance at getting a prospect d-men.

I hate to be that guy. The one that calls BS on the refs, but that was sickening.

The Burr call that led to the 5-3 was poor, the non-goal was BS and Miller was interfered with. 

We are normally a fun team to watch, but that was not.  We have fringe defensemen, Weber and Bart, who are being played as go to guys, and we have veterans, Edler and Hammer, who are turnover machines. We aren't going to win playing like this!! 

Archived