The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] VAN 2 TOR 4

Jam126

Tanev barely gets any league wide respect. The Ducks thought it was a good idea to trade for BIeksa, heck even  put him in their top pairing. Clearly the rest of the league doesn't watch Nucks D-corps. Gives hope that someone may actually want Edler and/or Hamhuis. Couldn't possibly be the case if they were regular viewers.. but hey Olympiansss!!@@1

I don't even know where to start with this

Look man, you have not watched more Canucks hockey than me in the last decade. They bring points and I have enjoyed watching their sublime passing plays but when the going gets tough, they fold like cheap tents. Time for new leadership. 

Disgusting effort for 95% of the game. Miller is burned out, the defense is terrible and there is *no* fightback. 

Tactically, Willie is out of his depth I'm afraid. He'd better learn new tricks fast.

Your post might be short but highlights the key points accurately.  MILLER is burned out and needs a break,  No fight left in the team and the defense is sub-AHL - borderline Junior caliber.  The Sedins can't make two passes in a row and the veterans can't seem to score on any opportunities.  Willey is juggling lines so much in desperation that there is no chemistry on any line.  As for the PP,  tit is time for change -PERIOD.  We saw WD stick with this same format fro 82 games last year and it was a disaster all season long.  He's doing the exact same thing this year with the same results.  Give it a break Willie and give it up.

"That should've been a goal and we should've been 1 goal down with plenty of time left." Miller on Hansen's no-goal

Miller calling out the league. I love it! Go Millsy!

"We should have been losing... By less" 

Sounds like a loser. 

They're losing games by not bringing it for the entire game. Same old Canucks. 

Vets playing like they know the team is not good enough to contend.  Feel bad for the kids who are so excited to make the bigs and then have to be part of another pathetic collapse by this aging core.

Miller played solid...this one isn't on him though I think he looks a little tired.  WD has to start Markstrom more and let Miller rest...he's no spring chicken and a scrawny one at that.

Edler is a disaster right now.  Looks like he is a step and a half behind the pace of play and makes poor,rushed decisions because of it.  Hammer is not much better.

Officiating was poor but let's face it, the Leafs set the pace and played physical while we chased around the ice trying to get it back while not getting hit.  Teams must be salivating at the thought of playing a team as soft as the Nucks.  Virtanen was the only one who even tried to use the body tonight. Pathetic.

Vets playing like they know the team is not good enough to contend.  Feel bad for the kids who are so excited to make the bigs and then have to be part of another pathetic collapse by this aging core.

Miller played solid...this one isn't on him though I think he looks a little tired.  WD has to start Markstrom more and let Miller rest...he's no spring chicken and a scrawny one at that.

Edler is a disaster right now.  Looks like he is a step and a half behind the pace of play and makes poor,rushed decisions because of it.  Hammer is not much better.

Officiating was poor but let's face it, the Leafs set the pace and played physical while we chased around the ice trying to get it back while not getting hit.  Teams must be salivating at the thought of playing a team as soft as the Nucks.  Virtanen was the only one who even tried to use the body tonight. Pathetic.

The big issue is that JB seems to have thought that the D was at least good enough to get us through the year when it's not. The direction were going with the forwards is fine with all the youth, but the giveaways in our own end are a huge disruption to our overall game.  Our special teams aren't good and a lot of that comes back to the D.

The big issue is that JB seems to have thought that the D was at least good enough to get us through the year when it's not. The direction were going with the forwards is fine with all the youth, but the giveaways in our own end are a huge disruption to our overall game.  Our special teams aren't good and a lot of that comes back to the D.

I agree. It mostly comes back to our D. Can't move the puck at all, on defense or offense, Power play or Penalty kill. They just panic and either softly wring it up the boards or bring it back behind the net on defense and give the forwards no options. 

what the hell is wrong with this forum? Lol it won't let go of quotes. 

Geeze you quoted it twice. It must really anger you up. It literally is the first time I've said it. What's next you're going to turn your reply into a sig?

Maybe you should quote and reply to it three more times. Yea.  That'll make you sleep better at night. 

Archived