The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Petetion to revert back to the old forum

Höglander87

Not sure why peeps no likey the new digs ? So much easier to follow topics and peoples replies. Sure status updates are garb but Stealthy will fix it. Patience !

I'm with you.  Way more seemless switching back and forth between mobile and desktop.  I'd like to be able to delete quotes easier on mobile but that's it.

the gif avatars are like when i was here back in 06-07. i was sad when they changed boards in 08? and we lost them. they probably wont stick around for long, but i'll enjoy them for now :3

As long as people don't abuse them they can stay. 

I dunno, i assume it's various bugs affecting people, but the mobile version works perfectly in synch with the desktop one. For me, it has since the update was first implemented.

The board now remembers which threads I've read, and what posts I've seen between the two, so they're not operating on cookies independent of each other. Page navigation has been more seemless. Best is they've integrated reputation, profiles, and status updates into the fold in the same desktop manner. 

It's not perfect (for me the dialogue box occasionally and randomly collapses in a thread, unable to open until i end the browsers process and refresh the page), but it works better, and is more inviting than it previously was. I really hope they fix these compatibility issues quickly because this board update works really well in principle, and I'm seeing it work as it's supposed to.

Archived