The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2K NHL Supercard (IOS/Android)

Profanity

I am curious to know if anyone here play this on their phone?

For people who don't know what this game is about:

This game is free to play. You choose your favourite team, and the game provides you with a booster pack that contains a rare player card, an uncommon player card, and a few commons that will make up for your starting C, LW, RW, 2D, and G.

You play your team against others in the same tier, and obtain additional player cards as you advance. As you upgrade your team with better players and advance to higher tiers, you will have greater chance of obtaining more powerful player cards.

4 minutes ago, BaerOxHitman said:

I tried this game however it's not really anything new compared to Big Win or Dynasty Hockey which have been out for a long time.

I used to play those a lot.

I used to play BigWin, but that's a big money dump. They force you to put real money in or you lose your team.

This one requires no $ investment other than your time. :)

18 minutes ago, CanuckianOne said:

Yeah, I figured the Leafs would win, but I hate them so I went Senators >.>

I want the Sens to win because I could use a pro Karlsson with my pro Subban, but even if the Leafs won, getting JVR isn't too terrible as I am missing a good LW right now and am having pro Crosby filling in that spot right now.

I hated to do it but I was sure the sens wouldn't have as many players so I chose leafs to be on the more populated sided. What's everyone's lineups? I've got all super rares. No pros yet. Hudler, Saad, Fontaine, Shenn, and Cole. Crawford in net. 

41 minutes ago, Salter said:

I hated to do it but I was sure the sens wouldn't have as many players so I chose leafs to be on the more populated sided. What's everyone's lineups? I've got all super rares. No pros yet. Hudler, Saad, Fontaine, Shenn, and Cole. Crawford in net. 

I am running Legend Pro Jeremy Roenick, Legend Pro Crosby, Legend Pro Subban, Epic Pro Giroux, Epic Pro Trevor Daley, and Epic Pro Ben Bishop.   

Archived