The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Another loss...now 7-7-6

TheRussianRocket.

If this team was stacked, like the ducks, i can see the complaining about heart and determination.

Look at that @#$# roster!  5 rookies, a 20 year old that they are depending on as if he is Patrice Bergeron, and that Defence?  That defence is the worst d they have put on the ice in 15 years. They are giving a roookie, Hutton, 20 minutes because he looks like a star compared to most of the rest.

It is what it is.  They arent good enough and as fans we have to live through some rough times now.

Just now, baumerman77 said:

4 points out of a possible 14 on this road trip. Ouch. It was a long trip but the teams weren't really that good. The schedule in the next 7 games looks much more difficult (LA, Dallas X2, Chi, NJ, ANA, Min).

Nightmare.

1 minute ago, Tom Sestito said:

So negative.

Team is clearly trying and all you guys do is $&!# on them.

Miller tries really hard, it's not as if he's purposely giving up goals!

We can still win the cup guys, anything can happen in the playoffs1! :)

Playoffs?! Playoffs?! You talking about playoffs?  I just wanna win a game!

Dear Francesco Aquilini,

Please please just end this fan bases agony and admit that this team is way past its best before date. Just admit that we're in a full rebuild and trade off the necessary pieces in order to make it happen. There's nothing worse than the false hope of thinking we can still be a playoff team. Just put us out of our misery!

This fan base can handle a rebuild. What it can't handle is another 5 years of mediocrity. If you're worried about your wallet, well it's gonna take a hit regardless. Fans have had enough of selling this team as a playoff team only to have another mediocre product put on the ice. Do yourself a favor and save your money on player salaries and invest more in scouting.

This is the first time as a fan that I've had no desire to watch this team any more. I can accept losing, I can accept being beaten by better teams, I can't accept lackluster efforts where the team doesn't even give themselves a chance to win. Last season the team was entertaining and at least worked hard. This season they look like they could care less. And as a fan I'm starting to feel the same way.

6 minutes ago, PONCHE said:

Bright side: Best game I've seen from Baer and Virt by a long shot

Bad news..... just about everything.

More good news: We can only go up from here... right? Guys? Please?

We just have to wait until the next "9-1 loss" to the Hawks on Saturday.

Archived