The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Highschool: Hated it or loved it?

Mainly Mattias

Highschool: Hated it or loved it?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On November 20, 2015 at 7:50:36 AM, Heretic said:

It was a blast!

There will never be another time in your life where you are surrounded by more friends and most importantly beautiful women.

Smoking darts in the parking lot. 

Slamming booze before the dance. 

Smoking weed during your spare. 

Walking to the gas station to buy microwave burgers and pop.

Getting a look at girls underwear as they lean forward in the desk infront of you. 

Sneaking off with a girl to the handicap washroom that had a locking door to make out. 

Playing sports, pep rallies.

Paddling freshies. 

The list goes on. Best time ever. 

On November 23, 2015 at 3:41:51 PM, BoKnows said:

I'm currently in highschool and it has it's highs and lows.  To be honest, I'm not that popular nor am I a nobody, I'm in the middle.  My school has about 500 kids attending it.  Most people are nice and some people don't even try to be a little respectful.  In my grade there are 8 "cliques" in my grade.  You got your popular kids, stoners, jocks, social butterflies, and others.  

Highs of highschool so far:

- Football, and other sports.                                                                                                                

- Girls

- Not that many responsibilities

- Chilling with friends

Cons:

- Jackasses                                                                                                                                                                                          

I'm definitely more popular this year than I was last year, I'm starting to talk to more people and building a relatively positive relationship with everyone around me.  I'm hoping to start going to more parties and to start meeting new people.  I like what's ahead of me for the rest of highschool.  I'm in grade 10 for those of you that care.                    

Have fun man, make as many friends as you can. Stoners, jocks, nerds who cares. 

Be nice to every girl that will let you because you never know how hot they will be when they are older. Do whatever you can to make them laugh while at the same time appear to be not interested in them. 

Never turn down a girl that wants a piece of you, even if they are ugly, just keep it a secret. When your older you will regret it. Plus it's practice for the hotter one later. 

If someone makes fun of you, join in and make fun of yourself. If that doesn't work start swinging. Don't take $h!t from anyone. Cause they'll never stop. Don't even square off just crack him, someone will break it up. 

If you ever get into a fight you know you can't win strip down naked, because who wants to fight a naked guy? Plus it will make them laugh most of the time and defuse the situation. 

Take as many, "shop type" classes as you can, even if your wicked smart, it will teach you the skills you will need the most on a day to day basis.  

Just be cool, be happy, people will be drawn to that. Sounds like your making out pretty good anyway. 

6 hours ago, LaBamba said:

There will never be another time in your life where you are surrounded by more friends and most importantly beautiful women.

Smoking darts in the parking lot. 

Slamming booze before the dance. 

Smoking weed during your spare. 

Walking to the gas station to buy microwave burgers and pop.

Getting a look at girls underwear as they lean forward in the desk infront of you. 

Sneaking off with a girl to the handicap washroom that had a locking door to make out. 

Playing sports, pep rallies.

Paddling freshies. 

The list goes on. Best time ever. 

this sounds like Dazed AND Confused

tumblr_mlj581PIka1ry3k4co1_250.gif

Archived