The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Condon for Riemer ?

MaxVerstappen33

1 hour ago, Gooseberries said:

I like rainbows, unicorns, and bubblegum.  

Why is that ^^^^^ not surprising?

=================================

Back to OP - I'd go with Reimer.  I've got this eerie feeling that the Leafs are going to start playing the way Babcock wants them to play that will result in some success in the boxscores and the standings.  Unlike past seasons, rather than going into a free-fall in the second half, I think the Leafs will get better...you know...the Babcock factor (very different than the Carlyle, Wilson, Horacek factor).

2 hours ago, BaerOxHitman said:

Don't do it. Not sure which Condon you are referring to, but Mike Condon is 7-2-1 with 2.23gaa and .913 sv%.

Not all-star stats, but better than any maple laffs goalie. I wouldn't even consider this.

my line of reasoning to do it is this.... Reimer is a good "bad team goalie" Condon was a flash in the pan. headed for the AHL

but yeah i agree with your points

48 minutes ago, bigbadcanucks said:

Why is that ^^^^^ not surprising?

=================================

Back to OP - I'd go with Reimer.  I've got this eerie feeling that the Leafs are going to start playing the way Babcock wants them to play that will result in some success in the boxscores and the standings.  Unlike past seasons, rather than going into a free-fall in the second half, I think the Leafs will get better...you know...the Babcock factor (very different than the Carlyle, Wilson, Horacek factor).

good point. Clarkson factor is missing this year too. Guy was the biggest joke in pro sport.

20 minutes ago, LolClarkson said:

my line of reasoning to do it is this.... Reimer is a good "bad team goalie" Condon was a flash in the pan. headed for the AHL

but yeah i agree with your points

I thought the same with Scott Darling and Andrew Hammond. Sometimes these guys are the real deal.

Archived