The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jannik "Stone Hands" Hansen

Drewismyname

I'm glad people are starting to realize how valuable he actually is to this team. Personally I think he's one of the hardest workers on the team and have for a long time, but people also seem to not realize how skilled he actually is, so underrated.

14 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Elvis has chartered a bigger boat maybe, so he can have more lines in the water?

I actually added something of substance that took effort to the board, he goes around posting salty comments to be a contrarian.

Ids the by who builds the boat, Elvis is the salty dog who fails it. lol. 

3 minutes ago, Drewismyname said:

I actually added something of substance that took effort to the board, he goes around posting salty comments to be a contrarian.

Ids the by who builds the boat, Elvis is the salty dog who fails it. lol. 

I really think it's good to have opposing points of view on here.  Sure some of us can be darned right over the top with the insults, but those (like yourself) who make good posts, by far make up for the negativity!:)

10 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I really think it's good to have opposing points of view on here.  Sure some of us can be darned right over the top with the insults, but those (like yourself) who make good posts, by far make up for the negativity!:)

I'm trying to troll,stop being so polite! :) Thanks. I made the Hansen vid to counter balance the Edler vid. Always though Hansen was the complete opposite (Clutch playoff goals)

3 minutes ago, Drewismyname said:

I'm trying to troll,stop being so polite! :) Thanks. I made the Hansen vid to counter balance the Edler vid. Always though Hansen was the complete opposite (Clutch playoff goals)

My apologies.  I don't get the whole troller thing.  I do my fishing at Safeway.^_^  I can really get the little old ladies hopping!

Honestly believe he is the true "un-sung" hero. Love Dorsett, love the guy, but he is well sung at this point sorry.. When he won the un sung hero award for the team last year I could not roll my eyes hard enough. Like I said love Dorsett but he is well talked about at this point whereas Jannik Hansen is not.

2 hours ago, Drewismyname said:

No need to get salty Elvis15. Are you going to troll every thread I create now that I hurt your feelings re: Edler?

Who's salty? It's a joke.

Care to comment on my previous post though, about who exactly is hating and why it needs a thread to prove them wrong?

Always been a huge Jannik Hansen supporter from the start.  Trade Raymond, trade Bernier, trade Booth, trade Higgins, I don't care, but please... DO NOT TRADE HANSEN

Every team that wins a cup has a Hansen type player who is capable of filling in on all 4 lines and is a rock on defense.  Opponents hate playing against him because it you know you're in for a tough shift.

While I am glad he is putting up points, it does make you question the Canucks as a whole.  Other players need to step it up!

Just now, Raph said:

Always been a huge Jannik Hansen supporter from the start.  Trade Raymond, trade Bernier, trade Booth, trade Higgins, I don't care, but please... DO NOT TRADE HANSEN

Every team that wins a cup has a Hansen type player who is capable of filling in on all 4 lines and is a rock on defense.  Opponents hate playing against him because it you know you're in for a tough shift.

While I am glad he is putting up points, it does make you question the Canucks as a whole.  Other players need to step it up!

My problem with Hansen is simple, it's he fails to pay attention to detail when the games on the line, go back to game 1 against Calgary, where he fails to clear the puck in the last minute. He shows this many times in the playoffs, that's why I haven't been a Hansen guy. 

36 minutes ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

My problem with Hansen is simple, it's he fails to pay attention to detail when the games on the line, go back to game 1 against Calgary, where he fails to clear the puck in the last minute. He shows this many times in the playoffs, that's why I haven't been a Hansen guy. 

Wideman made a great play, Hansen didn't make a mistake. Learn to watch hockey.

5 minutes ago, Mathew Barzal said:

Well, he does have stone hands. That's the only reason he isn't a solid top 6 option. 

He can pass, shoot, and skate. I wouldn't trust him with the puck for more than five seconds though.

My only gripe with Hansen is he seems to be the only one on the team fast and aware enough to get a clear breakaway yet converts very few of them. If he could just finish better, he would be a star.

5 minutes ago, RonMexico said:

My only gripe with Hansen is he seems to be the only one on the team fast and aware enough to get a clear breakaway yet converts very few of them. If he could just finish better, he would be a star.

If he could finish better he'd be getting 6-9mill a year...

Archived