The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver vs Minnesota at 4:00pm

Odd.

9 minutes ago, combover said:

1 ahl d man. Lol.

And that's if he's playing. I hope he makes the most of the 5 minutes of ice time WD will give him. 

Lol, eh?

6'5" 217 lbs. Likes to use his size.

His size and demeanor alone make him an upgrade on Yannick (I have no place in the NHL) Weber.

10 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Lol, eh?

6'5" 217 lbs. Likes to use his size.

His size and demeanor alone make him an upgrade on Yannick (I have no place in the NHL) Weber.

^So true

i don't see any negatives to slotting him in the lineup tonight. it's not like he's going to get pushed around out there and you're also not risking anything by taking weber out of the lineup (lol). so yeah come on management.. :picard:

1 minute ago, 'NucK™ said:

^So true

i don't see any negatives to slotting him in the lineup tonight. it's not like he's going to get pushed around out there and you're also not risking anything by taking weber out of the lineup (lol). so yeah come on management.. :picard:

Management called him up, so I think that they are wanting to see Pedan play. Willie does the lines.

Maybe Weber has pictures of Willie? I really can't see how Weber can be slotted back into the lineup with a hulking defender like Pedan ready to go. I've tried, but I can't.

We desperately need to fix our defence and more importantly, we need Sutter back. Since he's been injured the kids down at center have struggled. Horvat can't handle 2nd line center responsibilities and McCann hasn't been as effective. Cracknell and Prust have really risen to the occasion but it's not enough. Sutter fills a huge organizational need and his presence is really being missed. Now Hutton's gone too, this team's in trouble without their 2C and top 4 defenceman.

5-3 Wild. Not sure if Parise's in or not but that team is red hot at home anyway. We'll be lucky to put up 3 goals.

Archived