The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC's List of Unique Experiences/Characteristics

Mainly Mattias

I've been a Pats, Bombers and Canucks fan since the mid 70's.  In all the time, the Bombers have only 3 Grey Cups, the Canucks ZERO Stanley Cups and The Pats have 4 Super Bowls...so that's only 7 Championships out of 120 possible ones...

I was visited by alien gnomes back in 1982 ( though some say it was just a bad trip ).

I've seen The Sound of Music over 40 times.

I went to Theatre School with Kelli Fox and met her brother one day after class (you know, that guy who did some time travel in a Delorean).

In my early twenties, I had a tight little group of friends, we would stay up till dawn doing ketamine and practicing telepathy. Sh-t worked, no joke. I liked testing them by using technical words or terms they were highly unlikely to know. Example:

Them: "Ffff - Ffflllll - Flam? Is that it? What the hell is a flam?"
Me: "It's a stuttering pattern when you play drums."
Them: "Oh. Cool!"

One of the girls in our group got into harder drugs the following winter and wound up dying of an overdose. Seemed to pop the bubble for the rest of us. We tried it again a few times and it never worked.

I got permanent ear damage from a Metallica concert when I was 16.

If you added up all the days I was sober in the last 3 years, you couldn't even fill a month. rip lungs

I've collectively spent more money on video games than I have in rent this month.

I have 11 pet mice and they're all really cute.

When I was 4 I slipped and fell on a rock and slammed a deep gash right down my chin. 12 stitches and I still have the scar.

I've never broken a bone.

I've only ever met one person who has the same taste in music as me.

I don't know anybody who likes hockey.

55 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:
  • i hope to one day see a tapir u__u
  • i'm bi sexual
  • i did have a 6 month relationship with a guy back in 2010
  • umm...i was born in prince rupert, on a day where it didn't rain
  • i like the music in the facebook game bubble epic
  • i like cheese... oka is a pretty good cheese

I believe all of it, except for the "day where it didn't rain" bit.  :)

28 minutes ago, BaerOxHitman said:

If you added up all the days I was sober in the last 3 years, you couldn't even fill a month. rip lungs

I've collectively spent more money on video games than I have in rent this month.

When I was 4 I slipped and fell on a rock and slammed a deep gash right down my chin. 12 stitches and I still have the scar.

How is that possible unless you live in extreme poverty xD in which case you have my pity

1 hour ago, BaerOxHitman said:

Whaaaat ?        Saw Iron Maiden a few times live.  Loudest band OMG my ears are still ringing thinking about it.

Not true you know all of us and we love Hockey :emot-parrot:

I’ve personally known three people convicted of murder... one of whom is Canada’s youngest ever person to carry the designation of Dangerous Offender. I worked with them when they were children and had interactions with them well into their teen years through my work at the time.

I’ve stood on the shore after an earthquake and seen the tidal wave first hand... watching the tide in the inlet change every 5 minutes as houses, boats and boat houses floated by first one way and then the other.

I knew two of the victims of the Highway of Tears killer(s)

Stopped sucking my thumb at the age of 3 when Santa Claus took it out of my mouth on Christmas Eve and tucked my hand beneath my pillow.

I've hugged koala bears but have never seen a tapir outside a zoo.

1 minute ago, Mr.DirtyDangles said:

Whaaaat ?        Saw Iron Maiden a few times live.  Loudest band OMG my ears are still ringing thinking about it.

Not true you know all of us and we love Hockey :emot-parrot:

And that's what brought me here. Turns out I have more in common than hockey with a lot of users. That's what I love about this site. The user base is unparalleled by any other team's fanbase.

3 hours ago, Heretic said:

I've been a Pats, Bombers and Canucks fan since the mid 70's.  In all the time, the Bombers have only 3 Grey Cups, the Canucks ZERO Stanley Cups and The Pats have 4 Super Bowels...so that's only 7 Championships out of 120 possible ones...

I was visited by alien gnomes back in 1982 ( though some say it was just a bad trip ).

I've seen The Sound of Music over 40 times.

I went to Theatre School with Kelli Fox and met her brother one day after class (you know, that guy who did some time travel in a Delorean).

That's some serious bowels.

3 hours ago, BaerOxHitman said:

You actually met someone who likes your music? Lucky you! 

I've also never broken a bone, although I'm pretty injury prone.

I had my leg chopped to the bone by a boat propeller once.

I also haven't had a Facebook account in over 10 years.

1 hour ago, Lockout Casualty said:

That's some serious bowels.

You actually met someone who likes your music? Lucky you! 

I've also never broken a bone, although I'm pretty injury prone.

I had my leg chopped to the bone by a boat propeller once.

I also haven't had a Facebook account in over 10 years.

http://media.giphy.com/media/DsdVe5jhHWNC8/giphy.gif

Archived