The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2, Stars 3

TheRussianRocket.

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Happy to get the point considering.

Still not thrilled about Willie going with the same pairs 3 on 3. What does he not understand about not putting a slow Edler with the Sedins? We almost lost it because Edler coughed up the puck and couldn't get back.

Also these bench minors are ridiculous. We led the league in them last season and we probably will again this season. It's not that hard Willie, it's simple addition. If you see three guys out, don't let anyone else go out there. We were lucky to even get it to a shootout after that blunder.

You mean when Sedin fed Edler in the slot by himself and he managed to wait till someone got in the way and shot it directly into the shin pads ? 

4 minutes ago, Apricot said:

2)Hansen

4)Any Canuck fan in attendance cause Higgins is terrible

Seriously, Hansen has been playing amazing and WD goes with Higgins...

Way to go Willie you ASS!! Finally figured out that 3 on 3 was a game of speed. Kudos to making at least that exciting and then you go into the shootout with Burrows, Vrbata, and HIGGINS???? WTF is wrong with you?? What's wrong with Horvat, Baertschi, and McCann? Burrows, Higgins, and Vrbata had hands of stone tonight. You think that's magically going to disappear in a shootout? Geez man. PLEASE try something different other than the worn out vets!! Thanks in advance.

Just now, Joker said:

A 7-10-5 record and 27th in the NHL?

Have you seen their roster?

We have two top scorers on our team still and goalie who has been playing well enough to get us wins. This team has pretty much failed to develop secondary scoring all season. We're team Sedins right now.

3 minutes ago, TheAce said:

You mean when Sedin fed Edler in the slot by himself and he managed to wait till someone got in the way and shot it directly into the shin pads ? 

It honestly baffles me.

What happened to him? Did Tortorella screw him up that much? 

When Torts said he wanted more blocked shots, did Edler think he meant for the other team?

Just now, SuperReverb2 said:

Way to go Willie you ASS!! Finally figured out that 3 on 3 was a game of speed. Kudos to making at least that exciting and then you go into the shootout with Burrows, Vrbata, and HIGGINS???? WTF is wrong with you?? What's wrong with Horvat, Baertschi, and McCann? Burrows, Higgins, and Vrbata had hands of stone tonight. You think that's magically going to disappear in a shootout? Geez man. PLEASE try something different other than the worn out vets!! Thanks in advance.

Huh, really?  you sure dam know what you are talking.

Good to come back and get a point, but I was choked we took that penalty in OT. Just sloppy. Having said that, if the refs had called the 3 Stars infractions that took place before that penalty, it may never have gotten to that point. The Stars were getting away with murder out there in OT.

Still, 3/4 pts to begin the road trip. I'll take it!

Just now, TimberWolf said:

If it were up to me my first shooter would have been MacInnis. Who would have been told to take the puck point blank and slap it at Hasek's face.

Junior hockey move. I like it.

Hasek's ego would have stopped it though, so it would have been ineffective.

6 minutes ago, Joker said:

I know WD makes some weird moves, but you guys thinking that we should be winning more games than we are, why? This teams defensive depth is pretty brutal. Bartkowski and Weber on good teams are 7th Dmen at best. Offence can only do so much.

Albeit Sutter isn't playing which would help the second line, but people get real here...

Should've/Could've won that game. Oh well...

im surprised Bartkowski gets so much hate on these boards. Hes probably been our best puck moving D-man . Every game he is able to take the puck from our own end and lead the rush into the opposing teams end.

Archived