The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks 11/30/2015.

Nex is my ex

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

This team is well below .500. The only reason they're not at the bottom with Edmonton is because they managed to squeeze in some overtime losses.

.500 hockey doesn't get you in the playoffs. There's something seriously lacking on this team.

Don't disagree with you. You just can't talk in absolutes despite what they appear to be. They very could make the playoffs. That's all I'm saying. 

1 minute ago, zejono said:

If no pedan for LA , then same game again

Pedan really isn't going to make much of a difference, but for the experience, sure. Team needs a lot more than one change... It's at a point where it's a one line team, and if that one line (The Sedins) aren't playing out of this world good, then the whole team is bordering on being the worst team in the NHL... 

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

A shame he is on a team of veteran weenies. 

Cant remember a canuck team in the past 25 years that were a pack of weenies like this.

Imagine Jovo back there watching McCann get man handled or Virtanen take it to the ribs.  We all knew that they aint winning the cup any time soon, at least dont get humiliated...

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Next time try culture jamming. Your pic exposed your nerd psychology.

Actually it wasn't me exposed in that pic.  Hey and I'm okay with your nerd superiority.  I bow graciously at the defeating.  Kudos Mr. Crossbar.  You have up-pic'd me.

Just now, DeNiro said:

Ans tonight highlights the problem that has existed for years. No testicular fortitude on this team.

Benning promised Bruins style hockey. He's a long ways fro delivering that right now. 

This team should be embarrassed after tonight.

They basically have zero "testicular fortitude" in their back end.  I dont know if there is an easy fix for that. Absolutely humiliating.

Just now, DeNiro said:

And tonight highlights the problem that has existed for years. No testicular fortitude on this team.

Benning promised Bruins style hockey. He's a long ways fro delivering that right now. 

This team should be embarrassed after tonight.

I think we have been without testicular fortitude since Salo and, well, you know the rest... *sigh*

1 minute ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Don't disagree with you. You just can't talk in absolutes despite what they appear to be. They very could make the playoffs. That's all I'm saying. 

But to what end? Statistically speaking, they have a slim chance, yes. But looking at the pathetic defense, and zero pushback, you can't realistically believe that they would make it out of the first round. Unless Edmonton was our first matchup.

Archived