The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Ducks 4, Vancouver 0

TheRussianRocket.

1 minute ago, nucksnavsfan said:

I hope they get an earful about their 'non response' to the cheap shots etc and also hear some of the media comments, maybe then they will come out with a response tomorrow 

Woah, woah, this is the CANUCKS were talking about here.

10 minutes ago, Adamth said:

i still liked 3 Canucks that showed energy in some way-

1) Edler

2) Daniel

3) McCann - (though late)    i dont want to se a next game i want to see a change of  goalie - permanently FIRST.,

note: THE POISON is working Hard.... from the GReek Gods...and Medusa Magic is working...

Edler? Not so much

cracknell was one of the few guys putting an effort in  

2 minutes ago, CanuckianOne said:

I'd like to see Markstrom play tomorrow, but that doesn't look like that's going to happen

They better play him tomorrow!  Otherwise, what part of, Miller has been overplayed so far this year, does Willie not understand?

Just now, CanuckianOne said:

I'd like to see Markstrom play tomorrow, but that doesn't look like that's going to happen

That would be a bonehead move if WD plays Miller tomorrow. Millsy's already overplayed and needs a rest. 

Just now, aliboy said:

They better play him tomorrow!  Otherwise, what part of, Miller has been overplayed so far this year does Willie not understand?

Markstrom is going okay tomorrow. Murph just tweeted it out

5 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

He would have been destroyed, Canucks should not left him in that position.

This is the problem with fans and the team.  We want our entire team to be soft and have only a few guys to defend everyone.  The entire Ana and LA teams play big and heavy and have skill.  They all can handle themselves.

McCann isn't going to be a guy that engages in fights but he won't be a soft player either.  He will push back as he proved.

Just now, Darius71 said:

Nice in theory, but "confidence" isnt going to stop a guys like Getzlaf, Kesler and co from cheap shotting your rookies. Push back from guys like Weber, Hamhuis, Bartkowsi and Tanev doenst do squat against teams that will rag doll them. Lucic may not be the answer, but i would love for them to have a couple more players that are a little more like Lucic.  Its like a nuclear deterrent.  

Also, that meathead Lucic was a core player on a team that won the cup.

The 2011 version of Lucic was a core player on a team that won the cup... He's a different player now. Also, the Canucks have rookies that aren't afraid to play hard nosed hockey... McCann, Virtanen, Horvat, Gaunce, Tryamkin, Pedan etc... They will draft more since that seems to be the style of team Benning wants to build for the future. 

I have to admit, tonight was the first time that I had a hard time watching to the end of the game. I wonder if this team has given up, or not as cohesive as they portray. I just don't get it, they have more talent than they are showing, but seem almost stoic like a table top hockey game. It's not a good feeling when as a fan see this type of effort too often. Please Canuck management, deliver what you promised last year, that's to ice a team that will work hard and give the effort each game.

Archived