The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks @ Kings. 7:30 PM PST on SNP

TheGuardian_

Just now, Heretic said:

Ok.

That's what pisses me off.

Our goalie makes the save, whistle blown, then a King still goes for the puck - and when a Canuck goes to push him out - it's the King that shoves him - not the other way around.

Bunch of wimps....man up and put that jerk on his backside.

This isn't soccer.

So you're saying you want to stoop to the Kings' level? That's how the Kings beat you. Just play hockey and ignore their crap and you will win. It's such a simple strategy. They get rattled so easily. If you let them, they will go shorthanded for half of the game. That's how you kill them. 

4 minutes ago, slickjim23 said:

People who think that stooping to the Kings' level is how you beat them certainly haven't watched this version of the Kings very much... You beat them by ignoring their antics, and capitalizing on their stupid penalties. Teams who stoop to their level usually get beaten... No, I don't want to go "run their goalie" in response. I must be stupid for that!

One thing for sure..you are sure trying to hammer your point home..Ill give you that.

Many of us know LA always comes out a totally different team in the 3rd.  They can let you off the hook for the first 40 minutes and then murder you in the last 20.  By not scoring additional goals we set up the stage for a very probable disaster.

I'd love to peek inside LA's dressing room for a secret serum injection room. 

Archived