The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

All Purpose WJC/Prospect thread

Gstank29

3 minutes ago, Blueberries said:

Virtanen really has little hockey IQ.

Just wrong...Jake thinks the game fine, he needs to gel with some linemates...same as anyone not named Sedin at the moment...we have no lines playing with much hockey sense other than them.

...coaching...what else could it be...WD needs to get it together and get these guys on the same page.

I predict Jake comes back from the World juniors and starts laying out bodies and scoring goals for us.

1 minute ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

Just wrong...Jake thinks the game fine, he needs to gel with some linemates...same as anyone not named Sedin at the moment...we have no lines playing with much hockey sense other than them.

...coaching...what else could it be...WD needs to get it together and get these guys on the same page.

I predict Jake comes back from the World juniors and starts laying out bodies and scoring goals for us.

No no. Open your eyes little boi he wanders around the ice(sometimes he's right beside another Canadian player). He doesn't position himself to a place where he can have a scoring chance(Example: on the PP he should go to left side so he can have a one-timer, yet he goes to the front of the net to go to talk the other Canada player already there)

It was the same last year at WJ, same in NHL and same this game.

But hey, he does make nice passes back to the D.............. 

2 minutes ago, Blueberries said:

No no. Open your eyes little boi he wanders around the ice(sometimes he's right beside another Canadian player). He doesn't position himself to a place where he can have a scoring chance(Example: on the PP he should go to left side so he can have a one-timer, yet he goes to the front of the net to go to talk the other Canada player already there)

Buddy I'm old enough to be your Grandaddy ...being around enough that I might be your GD!

...just watch him prove you wrong...I don't have to.

....I say goodday...

6 minutes ago, Blueberries said:

I agree, I think him rushed in the NHL makes him over think things alot and makes them complicated,  rubbing off his offensive instinct.

4 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

Buddy I'm old enough to be your Grandaddy ...being around enough that I might be your GD!

...just watch him prove you wrong...I don't have to.

....I say goodday...

I had a feeling you were going to say your old enough to be my granddad lolololoo. I hope he proves me wrong cuz we will have a elite dominate forward.

16 minutes ago, hatedkid666 said:

Boeser is going to lead to tournament in goals guaranteed. Remember this post in a few weeks

I was going to say lead the tournament with points. Goals seem more realistic.

Archived