The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]- Temp Dec. 22, 2015 Canucks @ Lightning 4:30 pm SNP

JAY JAY

Just now, nucksnavsfan said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, they miss 2 calls on the Canucks and give the Lightning their 100th power play , wonder who they want to win, guess the league doesn't like that they are starting to play better

The NHL favours the Canucks ands wants them to have a lottery pick. Only explanation I can think of.

10 minutes ago, nom_de_plume said:

No Higgins.  Coincidence?  Hmmmmmm.....

I really don't understand all this whining over a a bottom six player who does a solid job in a bottom six role. Not Higgins fault you for some asinine reason expect 2nd line numbers from a 3rd/4th line tweener...

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

I really don't understand all this whining over a a bottom six player who does a solid job in a bottom six role. Not Higgins fault you for some asinine reason expect 2nd line numbers from a 3rd/4th line tweener...

He's redundant now.

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

I think most people aren't expecting 2nd line numbers, I believe the problem is the lack of effort  (i.e waving at pucks instead of battling for it ) we are seeing most games

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

No we expect some number, any number. Oh, and a slight degree of desire and effort. His days are done and the sooner he gets shipped out the better.

Archived