The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]- Temp Dec. 22, 2015 Canucks @ Lightning 4:30 pm SNP

JAY JAY

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Its a lack of hockey knowledge when you say that pulling Higgins out and putting on Kenins does not make a difference. When you pull a player out for poor effort you send a message that its not acceptable and the consequence is sitting out thus creating a teamwide expectation of grit and hard work

1 minute ago, combover said:

Officiating has been about as bad as I can be. They Really worked hard to get the game tied. 

Baercheese has had another good game. Kennis a huge improvement over Higgins. Biega continues to prove he should have been here from the start. 

*sigh* So eloquent.... So poetic... Music to my ears... a lineup without Huggins is a beautiful thing

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Its a lack of hockey knowledge when you say that pulling Higgins out and putting on Kenins does not make a difference. When you pull a player out for poor effort you send a message that its not acceptable and the consequence is sitting out thus creating a teamwide expectation of grit and hard work

Speaking of lack of knowledge he's out due to injury...

Wow I wish I never had to watch a sportsnet broadcast again. The Fox sports lightning crew are amazing. They actually praise the Canucks once in a while. They had a piece on H. Sedin about what an ironman he is and how he battles so hard. Screw sportsnet and TSN!

6 minutes ago, EmilyM said:

Missed all the action so far. Is 1-1 indicative of the game up to now?

The Canucks have played really well so far good pressure and energy, Markstrom has been good but riffing has been very one sided. Pk has been solid except for the goal right at the end of the 2nd

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Speaking of lack of knowledge he's out due to injury...

They are not going to ruin what little trade value remains by calling it a healthy scratch so they call it lower body injury which kind of makes sense because it looks like his legs have stopped working

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

They are not going to ruin what little trade value remains by calling it a healthy scratch so they call it lower body injury which kind of makes sense because it looks like his legs have stopped working

Apparently he wouldn't waive his ntc at the beginning  of the season ( or off season ) doubt he wants to now

Archived