The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

VAN-TB [Proposal]

Not a fan of trading our highest value pick of this year. Drouin seems like he can be a pretty good player, but there's also some good talent in the draft, and who know how high our pick can go? 

I wanna see what other teams are offering first, so I can gauge the interest in this player. 

did i ever say he traded a 1st no i didnt. All his deals have involved us adding picks to players to move them or trading picks ala 2nd rounders for risky skilled waiver eligible players.

He doesnt seem against moving picks at times, this might not be a bad time to move a pick and a prospect for drouin

3 minutes ago, BanTSN said:

So when Bearcheese wants more ice time and gets traded here, he's not entitled.

But when Drouin does the same thing, he's entitled?

Bear spent very large parts of 4 seasons in the AHL, Drouin played 2gms there - are you realistically comparing that?

There's a reason he's not getting ice time in Tampa... He's so very soft,basically a baby's ass, we don't need that.

So some fans believe McCann is undersized and yet they get excited for Drouin.. what in the hell.

Marner reminds me of Drouin- skilled, fast, looks great at the junior level, small, but it's gonna be a looong time before they can cope with full grown d-men.

In summary- No thanks, unless it's for a 2nd round pick. lol

Virtanen + Baertschi + Torts Pick - and Yzerman shouldn't have to think about that.

Don't trade a top 10 pick for him, we realistically could be in the 4-5 range and a lottery win away from that pick being Laine, Puljujarvi or Tkachuk. I'd love Drouin, and he's probably superior to those three wingers at the top of this year's draft, but the additionals we'd need to add are not worth the difference.

Archived