The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post your IQ

Master 112

Is there a quiz for this?  The last time I took a test, it was 147, whatever that means. But anyhow, everyone is smart in their own ways. Some are strong in some areas than others and vice versa.  I had a friend who was extremely talented in art, but not as great in other areas.

7 minutes ago, Tig'ol Bitties said:

Over 9000.

Based on what tho. 

On a related note, this fixed standard deviation means that the proportion of the population who have IQs in a particular range is theoretically fixed, and current Wechsler tests only give Full Scale IQs between 40 and 160. This should be borne in mind when considering reports of people with much higher IQs.[43][44]

idk I'm skeptical. but then again you're a smart guy and not someone I would think a liar.

5 minutes ago, BaerOxHitman said:

What are you, bragging?

Yes.

13 minutes ago, brilac said:

Is there a quiz for this?  The last time I took a test, it was 147, whatever that means. But anyhow, everyone is smart in their own ways. Some are strong in some areas than others and vice versa.  I had a friend who was extremely talented in art, but not as great in other areas.

13 minutes ago, Gstank29 said:

Well I once scored 160 on one of those online tests? does that count :P

JD, MD or PhD?

Just now, coastal.view said:

wow you certainly must be a bright boy

to totally miss my point

good luck with your score though

maybe have it tattooed on your forehead

treat it as a sign of your manhood, like you likely feel about you rmember

Hey now,

I didn't miss your point.

I am no man.

And writing off the tests as 'flawed' (in what way?) is as silly as thinking it's in all ways perfect.

3 minutes ago, One one two said:

a number representing a person's reasoning ability (measured using problem-solving tests) as compared to the statistical norm or average for their age, taken as 100.

Thanks for your assistance. As simple as it may seem it was meant to be a joke.

Archived