The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Either Or (Unlimited Version)

PhillipBlunt

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:39 AM, Virtanen87 said:

Wtf this dude stole my thread 

Huh? This thread was started by me based on the Either or (V2) in Around the NHL. If you happen to have intellectual rights to this enterprise, I would be more than happy to discuss this matter further with you somewhere near Fraser and 49th Ave, preferably Memorial Park around dusk near the cenotaph.

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Huh? This thread was started by me based on the Either or (V2) in Around the NHL. If you happen to have intellectual rights to this enterprise, I would be more than happy to discuss this matter further with you somewhere near Fraser and 49th Ave, preferably Memorial Park around dusk near the cenotaph.

Alright tough guy. Time and date??? February 14th? I'd love to talk this over with you during dinner

2 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Alright tough guy. Time and date??? February 14th? I'd love to talk this over with you during dinner

Where's the violence coming from man? I just like the cenotaph as it is a great place to roll, blaze, and discuss.

We could meet at Clark Park, if you're into the fisticuffs though. I've got Jack Johnson and Tom O' Leary waiting for ya, right here.

There's a great Chinese place on Main and Marine called Wo's Restaurant. Should we go dutch?

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

How big is the ball? Probably the wax though.

The ball would be noticeable enough that people would notice the brownish orange boulder's descent.

12 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Cold pizza or reheated pizza?

Reheated pizza, preferably in the oven.

Beretta or Glock?

Archived