The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask One one two Anything

Master 112

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Gstank29 said:

It is now formally known as China town. (I'm part asian so this isn't racist)

Yeah. This is part of why I don't want to live there. (I'm white so this is probably a little racist.)

On 10/02/2016 at 2:08 AM, Baka said:

You smart.

You loyal.

I appreciate you.

khaled.jpg

Ackreeate

This is the best post itt btw.

I'm also looking to move into my own apartment soon. I live in Victoria but was contemplating moving back to the mainland.

But I don't know if I can afford to live there (specifically Steveston where I grew up).

Victoria is much cheaper but the city is so small and boring.

4 minutes ago, Baer. said:

I'm also looking to move into my own apartment soon. I live in Victoria but was contemplating moving back to the mainland.

But I don't know if I can afford to live there (specifically Steveston where I grew up).

The housing prices there are ridiculous, my grandparents house went up 300k in 2 years,

I would assume rent is the same

3 minutes ago, Gstank29 said:

The housing prices there are ridiculous, my grandparents house went up 300k in 2 years

They are building mansions around the apartment building I grew up in. My mom still owns the place and her realtor says the value has gone up $20k in the past year alone.

4 minutes ago, Baer. said:

could always get a roommate, except frack roommates

5 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Our Poco townhouse was in $400000s when we moved. My parents just bought an acreage here in SK with a detached garage for that much - and it's pretty much 50 metres away from Hwy 1.

Archived