The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Welcome to the Canucks Alex Biega

Me16

Was just listening to 1040, and Canucks officially stated that Biega has earned a full time spot for the remainder of the season. My first thought was 'Its about time". the guy has earned his spot ten times over IMO. Stoked to see a guy get what he deserves , and stoked that it probably means no more webber :)

Congrats Alex. You earned it. 

Just now, lmm said:

did they do that thing where Willie shows a video of all his mistakes then have McCann and Virt welcome him to the team?

haha not sure. They didn't say. They just said he will officially be here for the remainder of the year and will not be returned to Utica

10 minutes ago, Me16 said:

Was just listening to 1040, and Canucks officially stated that Biega has earned a full time spot for the remainder of the season. My first thought was 'Its about time". the guy has earned his spot ten times over IMO. Stoked to see a guy get what he deserves , and stoked that it probably means no more webber :)

Congrats Alex. You earned it. 

Was your second thought - oh, yeah, he's been here since December 1st and played the last 20 games?  Playing more minutes than Weber throughout, who's been scratched to make room for him....

11 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Was your second thought - oh, yeah, he's been here since December 1st and played the last 20 games?  Playing more minutes than Weber throughout, who's been scratched to make room for him....

yes

11 minutes ago, lmm said:

didn't Willie or JB mention this 2 week ago?

Probably. Obviously I didn't hear it. Thought it deserved a thread and didn't see one, but of coarse the mini mod patrol is always on shift

Archived