The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Terrorist Acts Thread

Stanky Legs

This belongs here

http://unitedmediapublishing.com/multiple-militia-members-arrested/

Burns, OR–The standoff in Oregon reached new heights this afternoon as armed federal agents began arresting militia members leaving the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters.

In total, 11 protesters taking part in the standoff are reportedly in custody and being held without bail on domestic terrorism charges, resisting arrest, creating a public nuisance, and trespassing.  County and city officials in the area have not yet released a statement on the arrests or the names of those arrested.  Early reports indicate that protesters were verbally and physically abused prior to being arrested. Communications have been difficult and local media outlets are scrambling for more details.

Federal agent Dan Stevens, a 14-year veteran of the force, spoke with UMP by phone and had this to say:  “Under direct orders from the FBI and the DOJ, on behalf of the BLM, we have infiltrated the cabin with armed undercover agents.  The agents are collecting intel and coordinating that information with drones that are also overseeing the disturbance.”

“In addition,” Stevens continued, “we have positively identified approximately 90% of the militants and are running background checks for previous violations, warrants, etc.  License plate numbers of agitators are being collected and entered into the national database as well.  Our agents are following members leaving the compound and arresting them offsite as to not create a disturbance that could result in bloodshed. These right-wing extremists pose a serious threat to the safety of the operation and we have orders to make arrests and confiscate firearms.”

6 hours ago, Stanky Legs said:

Why? I'm pretty sure this is better than 10 different threads on individual terrorist acts. Besides, we're averaging at least 2 a week so I think one thread is in order .

Because with separate threads at least the discussion is germane. The thread will likely end up being a Muslim bash fest. But I think that is what you are counting upon, you kicked off the thread quite nicely with "ISLAMabad". 

14 minutes ago, Toews said:

Because with separate threads at least the discussion is germane. The thread will likely end up being a Muslim bash fest. But I think that is what you are counting upon, you kicked off the thread quite nicely with "ISLAMabad". 

Should just retitle it "reasons why we should hate Muslims #trump 2016 " stanky your wreak of Ambien.

Archived