The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation]Prust's last stand as a Canucks last night

1 minute ago, Johnny Torts said:

Believe it or not, but every NHL player got to where they are for a reason. Hes fought for us many times, put up a couple points, and was once a canuck. Once a Canuck, always a Canuck.

Show some damn respect for the guy.

a little.....harsh?

3 minutes ago, Johnny Torts said:

Believe it or not, but every NHL player got to where they are for a reason. Hes fought for us many times, put up a couple points, and was once a canuck. Once a Canuck, always a Canuck.

I was simply asking what the speculation on the return would be?  For what?  No disrespect intended.::D

Wow, I just musing the same thing in another thread. 

Prust forced WD to put him in lineup after he was supposed to be benched last game.

Prust is UFA and looking for a new contract, he could lose a lot of money on his next contract if he's a healthy scratch on a rebuilding team like the Canucks. He can't be happy about that and I'd bet he's secretly asked for a trade already.

So..... Prust for a 5th?

11 minutes ago, Johnny Torts said:

I lost all emotional connection to the guy when he said "rookies need to protect themselves.... this is the NHL etc. etc."  after McCann was manhandled and Prust got questioned about no one protecting McCann.

He never really fit in here after the first couple of games. 

Dorsett on the other hand, that's a Canuck. JB did well to sign that little fire cracker. 

If this cry baby story is true and I think it is than there's no way prust can stick around the team because that's sending a horrible example to the other players..."well maybe if he cried about being scratched maybe If I do it than they'll play me instead of sitting"

dump the cry baby asap 

Archived