The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

patty kane second sexually assult chase

Squamfan

16 minutes ago, Green Building said:

What may happen next is an investigation by those who are exponentially more qualified than most of the internet combined.

It all does not make sense because why is she going public right now and not the day after. For me i think its a cash grab and gaining attension not true

48 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Unless I read some of the information wrong. Kane was sitting on the team plane flying (probably over Nebraska) when this incident is alleged to have happened.

Apparently so.  Unless news comes out that he was somehow NOT on the plane (contrary to all evidence), this is quite the stupid lie.

1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

It all does not make sense because why is she going public right now and not the day after. For me i think its a cash grab and gaining attension not true

It's quite normal for people who have been assaulted to not report for some time after or not at all. I'm not saying this case is true or not, but either way your opinion is flat out wrong. There is no normal way to react to trauma.

Maybe this is true or not true but 2 cases happening to the same player means he in in the wrong crowd or his lifestyle choices gets him in situations where not many professional athletes fall into. I still remember Kane in a sad youtube video trying to get into a party.Kane needs to remember the priveledge to play in the NHL and learn how to act accordingly. Like it or not, professional atheletes are role models. There are children out there who play hockey pretending they are their childhood idols everytime the stick touches the road. Again...Thank you to the NHL gods we have people like the Sedins for our kids to look up to.

So if he was on the flight, it could have just been mistaken identity.

i mean some random dude could have just grown a mullet and posed as him. From the write up the girl does seem to be quite intoxicated and admit wanting to vomit. Unfortunately this individual could have taken advantage of her and she mistook him for an NHL player. 

Archived