Zalewski reassigned. Prust & McCann extras in practice

Boddy604

On 25/01/2016 at 11:53 AM, Boddy604 said:

So Zalewski is on his way back to Utica. In practice, lines are:

Sedin-Sutter-Hansen

Baertschi-Horvat-Vrbata

Burrows-Vey-Etem

Dorsett-Cracknell-Virtanen

So McCann looks to be getting a day off. Prust is scratched for a 3rd consecutive game. And Sutter will man the top line.

I think it's safe now for us to assume Prust isn't going to be here after the break.

Good. Prust has to go IMO.  Ever since he said the kids had to learn to stick up for themselves and that it wasn't his job....

That literally IS your job!  That's why you were brought here!...  or should I say WAS your job...

Mentoring the kids...FAIL!  Protecting the kids to give them a "safe learning environment" as Linden put it.....FAIL!

Bye Bye Prust!  Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!  We'll be lucky to get a 5th round pick...

Love that fourth line!

53 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Good. Prust has to go IMO.  Ever since he said the kids had to learn to stick up for themselves and that it wasn't his job....

That literally IS your job!  That's why you were brought here!...  or should I say WAS your job...

Mentoring the kids...FAIL!  Protecting the kids to give them a "safe learning environment" as Linden put it.....FAIL!

Bye Bye Prust!  Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!  We'll be lucky to get a 5th round pick...

Love that fourth line!

But,but he tweeted some words about a player once... he needed to be better than Dorsett when he got here and he has substantially worse. Next project.

1 hour ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

Love that fourth line!

He's a big TV star now.  Why would he think he's anything like a hard nosed hockey player?  He's a joke, and so is his TV show.  Hockey Wives.  :lol:  

ps.  I've never missed an episode.  It's on right after Stars on Ice, isn't it?

Yup, he hasn't been around long enough for me to give him much leash. We need to keep auditioning players and his spot is pretty valuable with that in mind. I remember thinking he was pretty snarly back when he and Ripper used to go at it. You gotta catch these tough guys in their scrappy prime. Girlfriends, wives and money are pretty effective at mellowing guys out.

Archived