The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Game Day Thread Signups

Templeton Peck

Due to a lack of interest and the previous thread not being updated anymore we've been going with whoever wants to create a GDT can without signing up, so long as they are the first to do so.

It seems like a lot of people aren't aware of this, so that's the reason for the new thread. I also know that some people are hesitant to make a thread because they don't think it will be up to some sort of standard.

At this point if you want to make a GDT just go for it, even if it's your first time. Just be sure to include at a minimum: the teams playing, the game time and what channel on TV the game is on. You can add whatever else you want to add from there. You can make it as basic or fancy as you want. You can create the thread any time after the previous game has ended (the sooner the better).

For people who want to reserve games, you can still do so, but only within a weeks time on the schedule. This is to keep people from skipping out on games they sign up for. Make sure to reserve your game before the game previous to it has ended

GDT Rules

• First come first serve for GDT's.
  • Anyone welcome to create one.
  • Can still reserve games (one week worth of the schedule at a time).
  • Be sure to include at least: the teams playing, the game time and TV station.
  • Create the GDT anytime after the previous game has ended (the sooner the better).

Reserved Games (Check here before creating a GDT)

• 04/04/2016 | vs Kings - Toni Zamboni
  • 06/04/2016 | vs Oilers - Qwags
  • 09/04/2016 | vs Oilers - Gstank29

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Yotes said:

dont want to post but where is todays gdt?

nobody has a claim on it...go for it...it doesnt need to be anything special...you can always edit it throughout the day.

getting them up early, whether fancy or not, helps eliminate some redundant threads from being created as it gives people a place to put their thoughts.

6 minutes ago, numb3r 16 said:

@Caknuckle Puck is making GDT for Saturday 

confirmed by him already

@debluvscanucks witness

ps. Better be good

hahaha $&!# this GTD aint even bad tbh, just too high to think of everyones names so I don't know some of the lines combos since there are new kids coming up (Gaunce) so yotes good job,

but I will curb stomp my gdt if given the opportunity 

Edit: but now I know so its all good

11 minutes ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

hahaha $&!# this GTD aint even bad tbh, just too high to think of everyones names so I don't know some of the lines combos since there are new kids coming up (Gaunce) so yotes good job,

but I will curb stomp my gdt if given the opportunity 

Edit: but now I know so its all good

Well you're getting an opportunity and you better perform, cant wait to see that GDT Saturday.

Cheers 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived