The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spartacus! (GAMEON!)

Dral

Pre-game poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Welcome to... MAFIA: Spartacus edition

spartacus-war-of-the-damned-slice.jpg

Rome. 73 BC. The start of the Third Servile War.

The gladiator slaves known as Spartacus, Cricux, Gannicus and Oenomaus have killed their masters and started a slave rebellion. Pillaging and plundering their way through the Roman country side, freeing slaves and torturing nobles, Spartacus and his compatriots wreck havoc and threaten to destroy everything Roman stands for.

The Roman Senate, distraught at these events, appoint Marcus Licinius Crassus commander of eight legions with the sole purpose of stopping these fugitive rebels. Together, with a young Julius Ceaser and Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus, he seeks to restore the glory of Roman and destroy the slave rebellion once and for all. But their task will not be easy and will require strict discipline and harsh measures.

Good luck and may the Gods bring victory to the bold and deserving!

spartacus-damned-008.jpg?w=720&cdnnode=1

Rules: http://cdcmafia.wikia.com/wiki/CDC_Mafia_Rulebook

By signing up you are agreeing to be at least moderately active during the game. Minimum of a few posts of substance each round and a vote every round to avoid being killed or replaced. 

I will be enforcing these rules strictly - no vote will equal a God Kill - If you do not have time to participate, please do not sign up. If you sign up and your activity is questionable and/or you get God killed for inactivity, you may be asked not to play for a game or two. (If other GMs don't enforce this, I will be enforcing it on my next game)

spartacus_vengeance_cast.jpg

Roles:

coming soon

Lucy-Lawless-Spartacus.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Host Sign up List:

1. Master Radishes

spartacus-vengeance-cast-starz-romans.jp

Player Sign up List:

1. Thejazz97
2. JohnLocke
3. Beluga Whale
4. otherwise
5. milk and honey
6. Aladeen
7. Intoewsables
8. DoughtysCheck
9. One one two
10. fwybwed
11. Virtanen97
12. Master Radishes
13. Hashtag Nucks
14. Time Lord
15. Dr.Strangelove
16. BaerOxHitman
17. JAY JAY
18. Ghostsof1915
19. Zfetch
20. Horvat
21. Mau5trap

NSFW content: coming soon

Just now, JohnLocke said:

If I had a dollar for every time you've alluded to penises, I'd be rich 

What? I thought it meant Jupiter's pet rooster! Well it looks like I have egg on my face... omg if I thought Jupiter's Cock was a rooster that might mean the the egg is actually semen!!!!:frantic:

• -SN- pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

What? I thought it meant Jupiter's pet rooster! Well it looks like I have egg on my face... omg if I thought Jupiter's Cock was a rooster that might mean the the egg is actually semen!!!!:frantic:

sort of relevant:

In the most famous version of her myth, her birth was the consequence of a castration: Cronus severed Uranus' genitals and threw them behind him into the sea. The foam from his genitals gave rise to Aphrodite (hence her name, meaning "foam-arisen")

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphrodite#Birth

Archived