The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Spartacus! (GAMEON!)

Dral

Pre-game poll  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

A lot of people signed up in the other thread tbh

Yeah, but they didn't know about the stricter participation rules, so I'm not going to count sign ups from the other thread...

If they are really able to participate, they will see the new thread, read the new rules, sign up again, and not think they are already good... hopefully we don't lose anyone...

or...

once again the Gods see fit to spread ass cheeks and ram cock! (seriously, I thought this meant a donkey was going to be force fed a roster)

11 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

How about something other than 7am or 7pm for nightfall?

Unfortunately I work 9 pm to 5 am, so if you have a time in mind when I'm not at work, feel free to suggest it

7pm is me setting my alarm early to get up and do nightfalls before getting ready for work

12 minutes ago, Dral said:

Unfortunately I work 9 pm to 5 am, so if you have a time in mind when I'm not at work, feel free to suggest it

7pm is me setting my alarm early to get up and do nightfalls before getting ready for work

Ah, yikes. I don't know how you do that. :lol:

I think I'd prefer 7am between the two options, personally. Kind of screws over the mafia when it comes to last minute decisions and such though.

I actually really enjoy nightshifts - around midnight I reach my peak efficiency so its great... I rarely get insomnia now (and only after too much weed/booze) so its pretty perfect for me...

anyways, we should get another 20 players or so easy... where are all the old timers?

Archived