The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

John scott

cowboy644

Would you trade Prust back to Montreal for John Scott?I would think the Habs may do it.They valued Prust at one time and then made a bad trade for him.Second you know they want to distance themselves as far from this allstar scandal as possible.Prust for 2 million goes for Scotts 525,000 UFA contract.Frees up some cash.God knows this team could use some muscle.There are a bunch of  San Jose games coming up alone.His wife is due to deliver twins shortly in Phoenix so its close.Also puts the Canucks in a good light around the league.All upside to this trade.I  would definitely make this deal if I were the Canucks.

37 minutes ago, cowboy644 said:

Would you trade Prust back to Montreal for John Scott?I would think the Habs may do it.They valued Prust at one time and then made a bad trade for him.Second you know they want to distance themselves as far from this allstar scandal as possible.Prust for 2 million goes for Scotts 525,000 UFA contract.Frees up some cash.God knows this team could use some muscle.There are a bunch of  San Jose games coming up alone.His wife is due to deliver twins shortly in Phoenix so its close.Also puts the Canucks in a good light around the league.All upside to this trade.I  would definitely make this deal if I were the Canucks.

You didn't need to post this twice, particularly when the second time was in the completely wrong forum.

55 minutes ago, cowboy644 said:

Prior to THE LETTER. No John Scott is useless.

After THE LETTER. Absolutely. John Scott is a good human being who has given absolutely everything to "make it" to the NHL. A man who is loved by his close ones and a brainiac on top of it. The trade to Phoenix was based on a political agenda; not on character.

Prust for Scott any day of the week.

• -DLC- locked this topic

Archived