The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rant) Vrbata For Sale: 1 Draft Pick O.B.O

Boddy604

1st unit powerplay isn't finding success, all Vrbata is there is a guy to guard the line and pass. Vrbata is a defenseman.

His shooting is more inaccurate than Edler's. But from half the distance. Vrbata the sniper, that guy died in April 2015.

For a 5 million dollar top 6 forward, Vrbata has had 7 even strength goals. 7.

Baertschi and Horvat are a 2 man line, Vrbata is basically a non factor.

Part of it I blame on coaching. He should be somewhere else in the lineup by now. At least off the Sedin PP unit. For a team that constantly says guys need to earn their keep, Vrbata sure contradicts that.

The guy does not have a place here. Get rid of him. It's painful watching him chew up minutes with a half effort while the rest of the team is 10x more noticeable every game. Dorsett included.

Turf him, call up Zalewski or Shinkaruk, give Vrbata's spot to Vey or Virtanen. Be a Vey hater all you like but he looks like a top 6 guy a whole lot more than Radim Vrbata. Play Vrbata with Sutter and Dorsett.

The Canucks aren't great anyways but Vrbata doesn't make us better.

If Benning doesn't get rid of him at the TD, I'm gonna start criticizing him a little more. If we manage to squeak into the playoffs, somehow, not one single person is going to say "man, we never would've got here without Radim, good thing we kept him."

No one.

9 minutes ago, Dank dat hank said:

Honestly at this point with the way he's been playing lately I would trade him for a bag of pucks

I like pucks. A whole bag sounds nice. I like pie more though 

Apple pie , Cherry pie , blueberry pie , pumpkin pie. There are so many types of pie I often don't know what type of pie to choose. Everybody likes pie right?

45 minutes ago, Boddy604 said:

1st unit powerplay isn't finding success, all Vrbata is there is a guy to guard the line and pass. Vrbata is a defenseman.

His shooting is more inaccurate than Edler's. But from half the distance. Vrbata the sniper, that guy died in April 2015.

For a 5 million dollar top 6 forward, Vrbata has had 7 even strength goals. 7.

Baertschi and Horvat are a 2 man line, Vrbata is basically a non factor.

Part of it I blame on coaching. He should be somewhere else in the lineup by now. At least off the Sedin PP unit. For a team that constantly says guys need to earn their keep, Vrbata sure contradicts that.

The guy does not have a place here. Get rid of him. It's painful watching him chew up minutes with a half effort while the rest of the team is 10x more noticeable every game. Dorsett included.

Turf him, call up Zalewski or Shinkaruk, give Vrbata's spot to Vey or Virtanen. Be a Vey hater all you like but he looks like a top 6 guy a whole lot more than Radim Vrbata. Play Vrbata with Sutter and Dorsett.

The Canucks aren't great anyways but Vrbata doesn't make us better.

If Benning doesn't get rid of him at the TD, I'm gonna start criticizing him a little more. If we manage to squeak into the playoffs, somehow, not one single person is going to say "man, we never would've got here without Radim, good thing we kept him."

No one.

Well I'm not 100% onboard with your rant.

but I am 100% supportive of trading vrbata at the deadline, and ur thread title I enjoy aha 

hes really had a rough year, his shots just haven't been going in. In OT tonight I was shocked he didn't have the winner there. And he's the kind of player who when they aren't scoring they are under the microscope like any top 6 winger. 

Doesnt make sense to resign him this summer and doesn't make sense to not trade him for picks or d prospect. And if JB doesn't trade him and doesn't resign him he will get ripped apart by the media so I don't see that happening.

Archived