The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Little Bo Horvat

cuporbust

10 minutes ago, Canuck_in_AB said:

That was awesome!  Especially the second and third goals...  You could see the raw talent there.  So glad he found his way this year and shook off that sophomore slump.

Lol. Ya I thought it was pretty sweet to see him playin the same bullish style when he was a kid. He's just been plowing along through the ranks. There he is driving the net and breaking through defenders the same way he has been doing here. Not much different then his NHL highlights. Lol. 

I'm a huge Bo fan.  For his age, he is great on face offs and his offence has really come along and his 5 on 5 play is quite solid despite the plus minus stat. I think he could use some work on his zone positioning on the PK and can learn from Sutter and Burrows in that department. Other than that, he has been an amazing pick and I hope he continues to develop at this amazing pace. He definitely should have gone top 5 in that draft and we're lucky to grab him at 9th

Will someone explain to me why this guy is still the worst +/- in the entire league. I know that stat doesn't mean much other than he has been on the ice for a lot more goals against than goals for, and of course goals for and against decide who wins the game. I know power play goals don't count in the +/- and against Columbus he set up beautifully our only goal, but then he was late checking the guy who tied it for Columbus and that did not count either. How can a player like him be the worst +/- in the entire league??? I know some of you don't care about goals for and against, but beleive me,n it matters!

2 minutes ago, coastal1 said:

Will someone explain to me why this guy is still the worst +/- in the entire league. I know that stat doesn't mean much other than he has been on the ice for a lot more goals against than goals for, and of course goals for and against decide who wins the game. I know power play goals don't count in the +/- and against Columbus he set up beautifully our only goal, but then he was late checking the guy who tied it for Columbus and that did not count either. How can a player like him be the worst +/- in the entire league??? I know some of you don't care about goals for and against, but beleive me,n it matters!

No, I'm not "gonna believe you" that it matters. 2 years ago Ovechkin had the worst +\- in the league. Pretty sure most teams would have wanted him regardless. If you want to follow these simplistic stats, then feel free.

Archived