The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trade the Team Leaders

Zombiezero

TRADE the Sedins , 

Yup I said it and most wont like it , tuff this is a team sport and our leaders are.only about being a tandem ,  If our leaders can not lead us past the bottom team in the NHL , THEN WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE ???? 

Soooooo tired of talking about how the player feels and not sbout how the fan feels , our twin leaders are Rich beyond belief , I for one wont worry about the players who have tons of money , I will worry about VANCOUVER and our hockey team WINNING ,  

#TWINS4STAMKOS    # SISTERSBEGONE

6 minutes ago, Zombiezero said:

TRADE the Sedins , 

Yup I said it and most wont like it , tuff this is a team sport and our leaders are.only about being a tandem ,  If our leaders can not lead us past the bottom team in the NHL , THEN WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE ???? 

Soooooo tired of talking about how the player feels and not sbout how the fan feels , our twin leaders are Rich beyond belief , I for one wont worry about the players who have tons of money , I will worry about VANCOUVER and our hockey team WINNING ,  

Hey bud, great 1st post.  The childrens table is that way, over the rockies in to Alberta you go child.

Possibly one of the quickest IP bans in CDC history :towel:

7 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Hey bud, great 1st post.  The childrens table is that way, over the rockies in to Alberta you go child.

Possibly one of the quickest IP bans in CDC history :towel:

Yeah.. You should see his other comments in other threads lol kids a real Winner!

Activate Banhammer!

33 minutes ago, Zombiezero said:

TRADE the Sedins , 

Ponders whose dupe/alt has been let out of the sandbox.

39 minutes ago, Zombiezero said:

TRADE the Sedins , 

If it wasn't for your "sister" comment, I would have given you the benefit of the doubt.

If you don't like the Sedins - then go somewhere else please. 

We don't need "fans" like you.

Archived