The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[EGDT] Super Bowl 50 | Carolina Panthers vs. Denver Broncos | CTV/CBS | 3:30 PM PST |

Blueberries

Questions  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In real life panthers, mountain lion etc are ambush attackers and rarely risk an open fight.

Carolina has a bright future, I don't think that future is right now. Over the next 5 years I think the Panthers win 1 or 2 bowls, with Seattle and New England getting the others.

The way I see it: don't see the Broncos defense limiting Cam and the Panthers offense to under 20 points and at the same time I don't see Peyton and that offense scoring more than 20 points. 

Easy for me to pencil in Carolina cause of that. However, key is turnovers. If the defense can put up a score for Denver or win the turnover battle taking away possessions from Cam, then it'll be interesting to see if Peyton can convert and make them pay. Only way I see them having a chance, at all.

Just now, viking mama said:

Lady Gaga pulls off the best Super Bowl Anthem rendition 'Ive ever heard. Sure - it was pretty theatrical,..but I loved it. It seemed to be giving a few of those Panthers players a spiritual experience. Very stiring!  On with the show!

But the real question is did it go over 2 minutes and 11 seconds?

Archived