The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best barber/stylist in the lower mainland?

Höglander87

18 hours ago, Virtanen87 said:

Anyone go to mancavebarbershop in metrotown? Looks decent but some bad reviews as well

Sukis looks good too

Stay away from Mancave. Their cuts should cost no more that $10. They try to go through as many customers as possible. It's just really all about $$$ for them. 

Studio D on Fraser street is very good. They're currently in a temporary location at the moment and it's very ghetto but they give the cleanest cuts and trims. The fades there are amazing.

Ace High barbershop is also a great spot. The owner, Nick is the friendliest guy you'll meet. He always offers coffee and water. He's a very technical cutter and likes to give slick haircuts. 

Thats all I know though... I obviously don't have time to get cuts from around the city haha 

1 minute ago, Gstank29 said:

Who cares about the hair cut, it's all about the pretty face :P

But seriously why does it matter who cuts your hairs? can someone please explain this to me

That's like why bother going to the gym and adding muscle mass?

why bother showering? Why bother brushing your teeth? Why bother using deodrant? 

38 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Actually it's pretty well documented that good looking people get the breaks.

dont judge me;)

I would say people with charisma, not people that are good looking.

Mind you it does help if you're a good looking women, not necessarily the other way around as most workplaces are male dominated.

Archived