The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Milan Lucic The Goof Ball

I believe there needs to be a post about why I don't like nor respect Lucic. And why i dont want him ANYWHERE near this club. Too many people think we need this goof on our team. I feel the need to show them why we dont.

1. He really isn't a tough guy. 
2. Classless cheap shot artist.
3. Huge whiner.
4. Roid rage.
5. Over priced.

Here are some videos to back up some of my points.

Here are the cheap shots. 

Here is the No Class.

Guy got really pissed when Dalton Prout 1 punched him .. calling it a sucker punch. 

Crying about allegedly being sucker punched.

Proceeds to sucker punch multiple victims.

Runs Miller

Wouldn't fight John Scott.For his hit on Miller. Something Doresett did twice in 1 year.

Proceeds to fight Paul Gaustad instead. 

Even Matt Cooke had more balls than him fighting Thorton in a game for his hit on Savard.

Ask for refs for help in a fight vs Orr.

It has become a regular occurrence for him to be the whiney baby on the ice.

This guy is a complete loser and i dont want him near the Canucks. Everyone that wants him on the team needs a reality check. He is not the tough guy we need.

If i missed anything feel free to add.

I know where you're coming from but at the same time I would like to see the Canucks show some emotion. I personally feel like he would provide this team some much needed push back that we've been lacking for years. Who cares about being the most liked or most hated team. I'm sick of other teams taking runs at our star players while no one does anything about it.

As a free agent in the summer, he'll certainly have his choice of suitors.  Plenty of teams will pay a hefty price to have a nuclear deterrent such as Milan Lucic on their team.  No, he's not the most-skilled player, and yes, he's nasty.  But you wonder if that's what the doctor ordered for this team.

A move to bring in Milan Lucic would be a pivotal one, for sure.  My only concern is cap hit.  Typically you want these types to be on the lower side, otherwise there's not enough money for scoring help and defense.

6 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

You are a fragile little b**** huh? 

My testicles are.

2 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

You sure did put a lot of effort in to this.  Kind of sad, really.

Took about 10 minutes. Wouldn't call that alot of effort. Maybe you do. PS. Disc Golf is kinda sad, really.

Except for the roid rage point (lol), you're absolutely not wrong. Lucic is a huge gamble for any team, especially the Canucks, who seem to get picked on more than some other teams. In my opinion, we've always been right on that edge, between being a classy organization, and a dirty one. We've had a good blend of both over the years, and I love our team for being skilled and tough.

Boston is fine with Lucic, they know what their reputation is, and they're proud of it. LA is fine with Lucic, they know what they're reputation is, and their comfortable with it. Are the Canucks comfortable with having this kind of reputation? Signing Lucic puts us in the place of no return, because everyone will take notice of a signing of this magnitude.

Here are some reason why I believe, we need Lucic on this team.

- He's a legit powerforward, who can score 15-20 goals on a consistent basis.
- Despite what you think. he's is a tough guy, and is willing to drop the gloves against anyone.
- He protects his teammates.
- Playing with class never gets you far.

Now, here's a picture to prove my point.

116736069.jpg

5 minutes ago, shiznak said:

Here are some reason why I believe, we need Lucic on this team.

- He's a legit powerforward, who can score 15-20 on a consistent basis.
- Despite what you think he's is a tough guy, and is willing to drop the gloves against anyone.
- Protects his teammates.
- Playing with class never gets you far.

Now, here's a picture to prove my point.

116736069.jpg

Playing with class never gets you far?

stanley-cup-blackhawks.jpg
71d995bfa1c478f92da99634a0995620.jpg
Jonathan-Toews-and-Patrick-Kane-2015-Sta1b5ad47a483e6bb721eaec31cfca5d6a.jpg
Datsyuk2008Cup.jpg

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that team in Chicago is a pretty classy bunch.

I'm almost certain, if you take away Kane, Keith, Bolland, and Shaw. Toews wouldn't be a two-time Stanley Cup winner.

Detroit, wasn't a classy team either (Hull, Chelios, Drake, Franzen, Samuelsson, Holmstrom, Draper).

Just now, shiznak said:

I'm almost certain, if you take away Kane, Keith, Bolland, and Shaw. Toews wouldn't be a two-time Stanley Cup winner.

Oh? Does Lucic win cups all by himself? Say the same for any team... What a dumb comment.

Just now, shiznak said:

No kidding eh? For every Lidstrom, Datsyuk or Toews that's won the cup, there's a Marchand, Cooke and Brown. 

5 minutes ago, MovesLikeDatsyuk said:

Kane and Keith play classless? Bolland plays dirty? Shaw dirty? Agitators sure. You need those. You cant compare them to Lucic. Named 2 Conn Smythe winners. 

Sure you can, or you could just go full anti lucic boner retard. 

Archived