The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Around the NHL Week of February (08-12) 2016

Crosby's on a tear. He's got 24 goals after scoring 2 more today. Wow. He added 2 Assists for a 4 point game. 

I actually think he's going to win the Rocket Richard with most goals now. He's only 8 behind Kane and 6 behind OV now. The way he's scoring I think he catches and passes them. For points Kane is too far ahead but Crosby will be 2nd for sure. He's only 6 points behind 2nd place.

He's on a mission after that terrible start he had. Looks like the Daily trade had a huge impact, got PIT a puck moving Dman and the coaching change as well. 

Alain Vigneault is livid at the ‪‎NHL‬ for not suspending Wayne Simmonds.

“What I didn’t expect was the reaction from the league. An All-Star player gets sucker-punched, goes down. I wonder if that’s (Sidney) Crosby, what happens? What are the consequences? And, on top of that, a player breaks his stick, throws it at the referees. In the rulebook, that’s automatic. It’s three games. Nothing happens. It’s not even on the sheet after the game.“

And the referee came to me and I said, ‘Am I getting a power play here?’ and he said, ‘No, he’s getting a game misconduct for throwing his stick at us,’” Vigneault continued. “And it’s not on the sheet. I think maybe you guys (the media) should call the league and find out what happened because obviously we’re getting different answers.”

12728868_943235932392422_432769810172183

1 hour ago, WHL rocks said:

Crosby's on a tear. He's got 24 goals after scoring 2 more today. Wow. He added 2 Assists for a 4 point game. 

I actually think he's going to win the Rocket Richard with most goals now. He's only 8 behind Kane and 6 behind OV now. The way he's scoring I think he catches and passes them. For points Kane is too far ahead but Crosby will be 2nd for sure. He's only 6 points behind 2nd place.

He's on a mission after that terrible start he had. Looks like the Daily trade had a huge impact, got PIT a puck moving Dman and the coaching change as well. 

He has 12 points in his last 4 games played. Just wait, and think about that for a second - 12 points in his last 4 games played.. Wow.

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Leafs line-up tonight, one of the worst line-up ever?

Grabner - Kadri - Komarov
Winnik - Spaling - Leivo
Holland - Arcobello - Parenteau
Clune - Froese - Boyes

Hunwick - Rielly
Gardiner - Polak
Marincin - Corrado

That's possibly the worst line up I've ever seen. Vancouver from 97-2000 wasn't even that bad. Calgary scratched Bouma, Gaudreau, and Monahan though, so it might be an even playing field of awful. 

3 minutes ago, HC20.0 said:

That's possibly the worst line up I've ever seen. Vancouver from 97-2000 wasn't even that bad. Calgary scratched Bouma, Gaudreau, and Monahan though, so it might be an even playing field of awful. 

Everybody in that rink should be getting their money back. Not even NHL teams, really.

Archived