The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Around the NHL Week of February (08-12) 2016

19 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

This season. Henrik Sedin had a 5-point game against the Blackhawks, back on November 21st, 2015.

McDavid did it against the atrocious Leafs.

Curse you lol knew it had to be one of the Sedins when they started off the year so hot. Had to google the Columbus game and then got distracted with a game and then googled the blackhawks game :P

32 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

This season. Henrik Sedin had a 5-point game against the Blackhawks, back on November 21st, 2015.

McDavid did it against the atrocious Leafs.

No, only the next Gretzky can have a 5 point game.

All bow before him, he is our lord and savior.

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Are we sure we still want to make the nets bigger? ::D 

OMG vintage replied to me! I feel so loved. You're like a celebrity! 

In all seriousness I was curious today of the record of tricks scored in one calendar day of nhl games. Would you happen to have access to that information all mighty one? 

29 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:

OMG vintage replied to me! I feel so loved. You're like a celebrity! 

In all seriousness I was curious today of the record of tricks scored in one calendar day of nhl games. Would you happen to have access to that information all mighty one? 

Haha.

Not 100% sure, but I can tell that 47 hat-tricks have been scored this season, so far.

4 minutes ago, Green Building said:

That is a very significant number for all teams operating at or near the cap.

It's a rumour started by the teams that want to be buyers in hopes of devaluing the market before the TDL.  All we are hearing from the (so called) insiders right now is simply GM propaganda.  The market establishes itself for TDL value from year to year.  The GMs, including JB, are trying to improve their position.  Insiders print or repeat this drivel, and they know it's drivel, to make money - improve their personal brand.  There are posters on this site who make a lot more sense than the crap the 'insiders' are spreading.  Insiders. :lol:. It's a Soap Opera.  Enjoy the show, but don't believe it's real.  :frantic:

Archived