DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

16 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Negative. British spelling.

umm right, well, English is from Englan...never mind.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Negative. British spelling.

I actually think it's every English speaking country except the U.S.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

I actually think it's every English speaking country except the U.S.

Well, that would make sense seeing as how the British colonized most of them. That being said, I'm of the less is more idea, that if you can say the word, and use less letters, you do so.

• Haha 1

OK, Let's cut the tension .....Guess Michael , i mean 'Michelle' wasn't doing it. :lol:

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Well, that would make sense seeing as how the British colonized most of them. That being said, I'm of the less is more idea, that if you can say the word, and use less letters, you do so.

Ya good point it would still be British.

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Ya good point it would still be British.

I love Britain as a country. Dominant in rock and roll and comedy. I have no time for the monarchy though. An outdated and tired establishment.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I love Britain as a country. Dominant in rock and roll and comedy. I have no time for the monarchy though. An outdated and tired establishment.

You're preaching to the choir my friend.

• Upvote 1

Lil Devin can't protect his master anymore.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/06/politics/house-intelligence-transcripts-mueller/index.html

House intelligence chair announces sweeping investigation into Trump's finances and Russia

EDIT:

So we are aware, Schiff was involved in this:
http://articles.latimes.com/1990-10-10/news/mn-1957_1_fbi-agent
Ex-FBI Agent Miller Guilty of Espionage

Richard W. Miller, the first FBI agent ever accused of espionage, was found guilty Tuesday of passing secret documents to the Soviet Union in exchange for a promised $65,000 in gold and cash.

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds

2 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Why are they mental patients? Because their ideas and policies don't line up with your lickspittle mentality and what you've being informed to believe by your overlord and his state run propaganda machine?

Or you just don't like women getting jobs they've earned and choosing to color coordinate when they go see an epic comedy routine?

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The only joke is you and your knuckle dragging, single cell mentality.

:frantic:

• Haha 2

https://intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=447

Chairman Schiff Statement on House Intelligence Committee Investigation

Washington, DC – Today, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), the Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, released the following statement following the Committee’s organizational meeting:

“Consistent with its jurisdiction, investigative responsibilities, and building on substantial work undertaken during the last Congress, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (“Committee”) will conduct a rigorous investigation into efforts by Russia and other foreign entities to influence the U.S. political process during and since the 2016 U.S. election.  In addition, the Committee will investigate the counterintelligence threat arising from any links or coordination between U.S. persons and the Russian government and/or other foreign entities, including any financial or other leverage such foreign actors may possess.

“In the more than two years since the Intelligence Community released its assessment of Russia’s malign influence operation targeting the 2016 U.S. elections, much has been learned about the scope and scale of Russia’s attack on our democracy, including how covert and overt Russian activities intersected with individuals associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, transition, administration, and business interests, including the Trump Organization.  It is now known that, from late 2015 through early 2017, individuals close to Donald Trump engaged in a significant number of contacts with an array of individuals connected to, or working on behalf of, the Russian government, and that several of these contacts involved efforts to acquire and disseminate damaging information about Hillary Clinton and her campaign, or related to Russia’s desired relief from U.S. sanctions. 

“While Special Counsel Robert Mueller continues his investigation into whether there were “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the [Trump] campaign,” and whether any crimes were committed in connection with, or arising from, that investigation, the Committee must fulfill its responsibility to provide the American people with a comprehensive accounting of what happened, and what the United States must do to protect itself from future interference and malign influence operations.

“During the prior Congress, the Committee began to pursue credible reports of money laundering and financial compromise related to the business interests of President Trump, his family, and his associates. The President’s actions and posture towards Russia during the campaign, transition, and administration have only heightened fears of foreign financial or other leverage over President Trump and underscore the need to determine whether he or those in his Administration have acted in service of foreign interests since taking office. 

“Unfortunately, these and numerous other avenues of inquiry were not completed during the last Congress.  Now, in the 116th Congress, the Committee’s investigation will focus principally on five interconnected lines of inquiry, beginning with these incomplete or unexamined investigative threads:

(1)    The scope and scale of the Russian government’s operations to influence the U.S. political process, and the U.S. government’s response, during and since the 2016 election;

(2)    The extent of any links and/or coordination between the Russian government, or related foreign actors, and individuals associated with Donald Trump’s campaign, transition, administration, or business interests, in furtherance of the Russian government’s interests;

(3)    Whether any foreign actor has sought to compromise or holds leverage, financial or otherwise, over Donald Trump, his family, his business, or his associates;

(4)    Whether President Trump, his family, or his associates are or were at any time at heightened risk of, or vulnerable to, foreign exploitation, inducement, manipulation, pressure, or coercion, or have sought to influence U.S. government policy in service of foreign interests; and

(5)    Whether any actors – foreign or domestic – sought or are seeking to impede, obstruct, and/or mislead authorized investigations into these matters, including those in the Congress.

“The Committee may pursue additional lines of inquiry regarding matters that arise from the investigation, and it intends to cooperate with other congressional committees, as needed, on matters of overlapping interest.  The Committee also plans to develop legislation and policy reforms to ensure the U.S. government is better positioned to counter future efforts to undermine our political process and national security. 

“As its first act, the Committee has voted to release to the Department of Justice and its components, including the Special Counsel’s Office, transcripts of testimony taken before the Committee during the 115th Congress, with no restrictions on their use.

“The Committee also plans to release to the public all investigation transcripts, as it is committed to providing the American public with greater transparency and insight into Russia’s operations and the U.S. government’s response. To protect ongoing investigative interests and information that remains classified, the Committee will release transcripts in a manner and according to a timetable that allows continued pursuit of important leads and testimony, while ensuring that the American people have faith in the process and can assess for themselves the evidence that has been uncovered, while legitimate national security interests continue to be protected. 

“As Chairman of the Committee, I am committed to leading a thorough and impartial investigation that will follow the facts, and I hope that our Minority counterparts will join us in that effort.  Congress has a duty to expose foreign interference, hold Russia to account, ensure that U.S. officials – including the President – are serving the national interest and, if not, are held accountable.”

4 hours ago, Bernards said:

Northam admits to Michael Jackson black face. If the Democrats believe wearing black face 35 years ago is not racist, then he should not resign. But as it is, he needs to resign because he must remain true to his conscience as a dem. Fairfax must resign because a woman accused him of sexual assault, so he too must resign as a matter of conscience (believe her). The 3rd in command, the Attorney General must also resign as a matter of conscience because he used black face. It appears the 4th in command, the speaker of the house, the only non racist, a Republican, must assume the Governorship.:lol:

I'm curious as to your opinion of this Trump court appointee:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47148908

US President Donald Trump's nominee to replace Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh on a lower court has said she regrets past comments about date rape.

Neomi Rao, head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, wrote a college op-ed claiming women could avoid rape by staying sober.

In another opinion piece, Ms Rao wrote feminism was "dangerous" for teaching women that they are equal to men.

Facing scrutiny from both parties, Ms Rao said she had "matured" since then.

"To be honest, looking back at some of those writings, I cringe at some of the language I used," Ms Rao, 45, a nominee for the DC Circuit Court of Appeals, told the Senate Judiciary Committee.

"I certainly regret any implication of blaming the victim."

Ms Rao's 1994 op-ed in the Yale Herald shows her reasoning that if a woman "drinks to the point where she can no longer choose, well, getting to that point was part of her choice".

"It has always seemed self-evident to me that even if I drank a lot, I would still be responsible for my actions. A man who rapes a drunk girl should be prosecuted. At the same time, a good way to avoid a potential date rape is to stay reasonably sober."

I think it's reasonable to say that someone who wore blackface several years ago might be able to hold public office without promoting any racist legislation. (or legislation that may be perceived as racist) However, whether someone who has a history of blaming the victims for rape (at least partially) can be trusted to decide cases where rape might be the charge, is certainly something for further debate.

Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Hey! Who's bashing Brits around here?

You looking for a clout round the ear?

Limey's are great.. The monarchy however is a waste of time and money.

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Limey's are great.. The monarchy however is a waste of time and money.

1000% 

Could not agree more. 

• Hydration 2

28 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

OK, Let's cut the tension .....Guess Michael , i mean 'Michelle' wasn't doing it. :lol:

Nothing worse than a fake laugher.

Almost as bad as a homophobe, well actually not close at all.

Why do you find calling Michelle, 'Micheal' so funny? 

Why was that guy on that site in the first place? 

Did you see he had an Amazon page open? isn't he concerned about Soro's?

......yeah I'm starting to learn about you people  <_<

• Hydration 1

10 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Nothing worse than a fake laugher.

Almost as bad as a homophobe, well actually not close at all.

Why do you find calling Michelle, 'Micheal' so funny? 

Why was that guy on that site in the first place? 

Did you see he had an Amazon page open? isn't he concerned about Soro's?

......yeah I'm starting to learn about you people  <_<

Probably because he's a simpleton. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Speaking of wearing white, I see that you're not the only one to find humor in what those women were wearing:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-campaign-adviser-on-democrats-in-white-the-only-thing-missing-tonight-is-the-matching-hood/ar-BBTfd3f?li=AAggNb9

Funniest thing about this being a thing:

Check out the skin colour of the ladies in white, looked like a rainbow of ethnicity, so extremely unlikely to don a white hood.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

rite

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, gurn said:

Funniest thing about this being a thing:

Check out the skin colour of the ladies in white, looked like a rainbow of ethnicity, so extremely unlikely to don a white hood.

Saddest thing is while the USA is on a serious decline socially, spiritually, and economically, their politicians fight over important things like the color of clothing.  

That country is doomed to devour itself.