DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

4 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Oh, and now Rudy is being regarded as nothing more than a coffee boy and "not a major player" in the Trump administration. Talk about being fed to the wolves. The smart ones jumped that sinking ship months ago when it was apparent that's how loyalty is being rewarded. 

Trump expects absolute loyalty from everyone around him, but it's a one way street. He's loyal to no-one other than himself.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

The smart ones jumped that sinking ship months ago when it was apparent that's how loyalty is being rewarded. 

Image result for paul ryan

Shouldnt be long now before complete and full acquittal followed by treason and espionage charges against Joe and Hunter Biden.

Edited by Ronaldoescobar
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

82.333% don't care.

22 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Shouldnt be long now before complete and full acquittal followed by treason and espionage charges against Joe and Hunter Biden.

Bidens are next in line, first up Hillary.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Trump expects absolute loyalty from everyone around him, but it's a one way street. He's loyal to no-one other than himself.

Ask all his former wives once they got old.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, gurn said:

Bidens are next in line, first up Hillary.

Along with that foreigner from Kenya.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Trump is playing everyone so well.   This plays so well into his victim mentality and will be so much fodder to use to shred Bernie or Joe or whomever crawls out of the "Democratic People's Republic" or whatever they are.   The longer this goes on, the more he wins.   

This seems to be where this is all headed again:

tenor.gif?itemid=7636823

3 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Trump is playing everyone so well.   This plays so well into his victim mentality and will be so much fodder to use to shred Bernie or Joe or whomever crawls out of the "Democratic People's Republic" or whatever they are.   The longer this goes on, the more he wins.   

This seems to be where this is all headed again:

tenor.gif?itemid=7636823

I disagree. 

Though coming from someone who considers Ben Shapiro to be a centrist, that actually explains quite a bit. 

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I disagree. 

Though coming from someone who considers Ben Shapiro to be a centrist, that actually explains quite a bit. 

You disagree there will be whining people wins again or you disagree that Trump isn't going to play the victim card?

2 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

You disagree there will be whining people wins again or you disagree that Trump isn't going to play the victim card?

Well, Trump is a thin-skinned little bitch of a man who's played the victim card for the past 5 years; so I assume everything will be business as normal there. 

As far as this all being some part of some master strategy of his though? Nah. 

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1

Well, Trump is a thin-skinned little bitch of a man who's played the victim card for the past 5 years; so I assume everything will be business as normal there. 

My take as well. I genuinely baffles me that people continue with the 4D chess trope....

....this is a guy who couldn't even figure out how to close an umbrella, FFS.....<_<

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 2

You don't think he is loving the limelight and being able to point to how unfairly he is being treated?!    The guy is a walking poster for narcissism and is loving this.   He will milk this and make it his rally cry and float his boat all the way to 2024 on it.   Democrats have to get over Trump Derangement Syndrome and work at getting some actual legislation done that voters can embrace.   The best way to beat a narcissist is to ignore them.    

Disagree if you will.   Don't say I didn't warn you when this happens again:

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

You don't think he is loving the limelight and being able to point to how unfairly he is being treated?!    The guy is a walking poster for narcissism and is loving this.   He will milk this and make it his rally cry and float his boat all the way to 2024 on it.   Democrats have to get over Trump Derangement Syndrome and work at getting some actual legislation done that voters can embrace.   The best way to beat a narcissist is to ignore them.    

Disagree if you will.   Don't say I didn't warn you when this happens again:

tenor.gif

Um, they have.  That legislation died at the desk of Moscow Mitch.  The GOP are why much legislation people want has died.  

• Upvote 2