DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

11 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I thought it was higher then it's ever been?

That is a inconvenient truth. Let’s not talk about all the Euro fund fleeing Europe coming to America. Trump incompetent, Bernie clever!  

Simple equation.

• Haha 2

A while back I was in a discussion with someone on these boards who was disappointed that I took the "low road" by referring to Donald Trump Jr as "FF Jr" (I'll leave it for you to figure out the reference)

I responded with a photo of him on one of his trophy hunts, but that really only scratches the surface. It's comments like this that make the moniker more than apt:

Brian Kilmeade: And so now we're getting to sprint towards November for -- to -- to see if your dad can get four more years. Are you surprised the way they've been handling the coronavirus situation, meaning Democrats?
Don Jr.: Not at all. I mean, we've seen -- like you said, we've seen this play out for four years. Anything that they can use to try to hurt Trump, they will. Anything he does in a positive sense, like you heard from the reporter that was just suspended from ABC, they will not give him credit for. The playbook is old at this point.
But for them to try to take a pandemic and seemingly hope that it comes here, and kills millions of people so that they could end Donald Trump's streak of winning, is a new level of sickness. You know, I don't know if this is coronavirus or Trump derangement syndrome, but these people are infected badly.

This clown is a world-class PoS, just like his father.

As Mr. Lahey would say, "The sh*t apple didn't fall far from the sh*t tree"
  • Thanks 2
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

That is a inconvenient truth. Let’s not talk about all the Euro fund fleeing Europe coming to America. Trump incompetent, Bernie clever!  

Simple equation.

It is true.

However, if you believe markets are under the control of the US president, then it naturally follows that he's responsible for the recent slide as well....

• Hydration 1

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

It is true.

However, if you believe markets are under the control of the US president, then it naturally follows that he's responsible for the recent slide as well....

I don't follow stock markets much anymore. Invested in the past but never struck it rich.

To be honest though all politicians will take credit for when the economy is good but when things go bad they blame something else. So if you're going to take credit for the good times you need to take credit for the bad times but that never happens.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I don't follow stock markets much anymore. Invested in the past but never struck it rich.

To be honest though all politicians will take credit for when the economy is good but when things go bad they blame something else. So if you're going to take credit for the good times you need to take credit for the bad times but that never happens.

True dat.

The issue I have with Trump in particular is that when people point out that Obama already had the economy recovering when he took office, he calls it "Fake news!".

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

True dat.

The issue I have with Trump in particular is that when people point out that Obama already had the economy recovering when he took office, he calls it "Fake news!".

I know, he really plays the us against them card, which is dangerous for a country on the brink of civil war.

• Hydration 1

3 hours ago, Warhippy said:

image.png.108084afe66af2f514fe0ef32606773f.png

Trump is a turd and all but this doesn't mean all that much, just looking for attention with a misleading statistic. With inflation it will always lean toward the more recent corrections, a more telling stat would be percentage drops, but I would imagine Bush Junior would be on that list, along with the 20s Black Tuesday.

Edited by I.Am.Ironman
Black Tuesday... not black friday lol
  • Hydration 1

12 hours ago, Chicken. said:

I would be 99% certain he does not do it himself.. now that would be a job for a real journalist to find out who his makeup artist is lol

My guess for the jersey shore style tan is it makes him look younger than he is

I mean he's a similar age to bernie and biden but looks quite a bit younger on camera at least to me

Na he does it himself. Any competent make up artist would knows to continue to the hairline.

He definitely is his own hair dresser. His daughter Ivanka has publicly teased him for his orange hair. Saying he dyes it himself and becomes impatient and washes it out too quickly before it turns blonde. That's why it's sometime as orange as a basketball. So it's not hard to believe he does his own face in whatever he does it in.

• Hydration 1

8 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Trump is a turd and all but this doesn't mean all that much, just looking for attention with a misleading statistic. With inflation it will always lean toward the more recent corrections, a more telling stat would be percentage drops, but I would imagine Bush Junior would be on that list, along with the 20s black friday.

I agree percentage gains/losses are more appropriate, crazy what a year 2008 was 

image.png.1443540c547fe8fc74be3518b46204db.png

• Hydration 2

4 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

I agree percentage gains/losses are more appropriate, crazy what a year 2008 was 

Oh the memories. 2008 was the most fun I have ever had in my entire life. There was a period of about 10 straight days where the Dow was valued at about 8000 and was swinging 8-10% a day. Pure madness. Getting a little misty eyed thinking about it. lol

The last 2 weeks have been a pretty good reminder of what markets can do.

I'm sure the stocks have nothing to do with the Molson Canadian Virus which my liberal friends have been indulging in a little too much lately..

Gosh, I haven't even ordered a single thing from Wish in 3 months now!

On 2/26/2020 at 3:31 PM, Qwags said:

What does your very best eye-roll look like?

i think it involves

a counter clockwise swirl with the tongue

damn i may have gotten this seinfeld reference messed up

:bigblush:

• Haha 1

Trump says the coronavirus is the Democrats’ ‘new hoax’

“The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus,” he said from a campaign rally in North Charleston, South Carolina. “This is their new hoax.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/28/trump-says-the-coronavirus-is-the-democrats-new-hoax.html

I don't even know what to say. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Lockout Casualty said:

Trump says the coronavirus is the Democrats’ ‘new hoax’

“The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus,” he said from a campaign rally in North Charleston, South Carolina. “This is their new hoax.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/28/trump-says-the-coronavirus-is-the-democrats-new-hoax.html

I don't even know what to say. 

Then why put Mike Pence in charge of it?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Qwags said:

because trump wishes to spiritualize caronavirus

Edited by coastal.view
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Qwags said:

So if it gets out of hand then he can make Pence the scapegoat and replace him with Ivanka or Nikki Haley. 

Trump did not refer to the coronavirus as a hoax guys. This is plain stupidity. 
He referred to the democrats fear-mongering over his handling of the pandemic as a hoax.   
Why do these “reporters” consistently lie?

• Burr 1

43 minutes ago, Cpt.Clutch said:

Trump did not refer to the coronavirus as a hoax guys. This is plain stupidity. 
He referred to the democrats fear-mongering over his handling of the pandemic as a hoax.   
Why do these “reporters” consistently lie?

On that part we are in agreement. Mike Pence and Donald Trump are the last people that anyone should listen to regarding a global pandemic. Trump supporters maybe gullible enough to lap up claims that he "knows more than the generals" but if they trust him more than actual experts and professionals (healthcare) then they are certified morons. 

Edited by Toews
  • Thanks 2
  • Hydration 2