DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

Just now, nuckin_futz said:

Let's say you're sitting on a bus. Are you comforted when the driver loses his sh*t on another passenger for no reason? Or do you wish you A) wish you were on a different bus b) wish you had a different driver?

Whats the reason the bus driver lost his $&!# on the passenger

28 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

You've had that opinion from day one:lol:.

Pretty much every poster here is outraged like every other day.

Trumps been the same since running. His voters don't give a &^@# about his honesty towards the BS,they care about actions and hes lived up to his promises and much more.

Yep, he was an evil, bigoted psychopath while he was running, and he's acted exactly the same since he started destroying democracy to the south of us.  He's passed the point of rehabilitation and should be executed for crimes against humanity.  But of course destroying the pandemic team totally redeems this subhuman waste of oxygen in your eyes.

• Hydration 3

11 minutes ago, Violator said:

Whats the reason the bus driver lost his $&!# on the passenger

Good question.

The passenger asked a perfectly reasonable question at question time.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Good question.

The passenger asked a perfectly reasonable question at question time.

Its a high stress job and most information can already be found before the passenger gets on the bus.

Trump is a &^@#ing moron but answering the same question over and over every day just for a sound bite has to be annoying.More important questions need to be asked and hes probably mad he cant go golfing right know.

2 minutes ago, Violator said:

Its a high stress job and most information can already be found before the passenger gets on the bus.

Trump is a &^@#ing moron but answering the same question over and over every day just for a sound bite has to be annoying.More important questions need to be asked and hes probably mad he cant go golfing right know.

I get it's a high stress job, but it's a job he volunteered for. It's not like he was drafted into it.

Then why does he get out there for an hour each day and field questions? Send Pence and Fauci out there if he can't keep it together.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

You've had that opinion from day one:lol:.

Pretty much every poster here is outraged like every other day.

Trumps been the same since running.

Certainly he has always been a deceitful, gutless coward of a human being. 

His voters don't give a &^@# about his honesty towards the BS,they care about actions and hes lived up to his promises and much more.

His voters are as morally empty as he is. Either that or too stupid to know the difference. 

Hes doing as good of job as any government handling the Coronavirus.

That’s categorically false, but when you’re indoctrinated, why bother believing anything different than what your furher states. 

Except he was on top of it much earlier with travel bans from China which of course he was deemed racist for. 

And those travel bans don’t mean $&!# now. The US is heading towards Italy territory now. I get that it’s easy for you to ignore the constant stream of lies and misinformation coming out of that idiot’s mouth when you’re sold on his “suitability” as a president. 

If he didnt do it then things would be much worse. 

The virus was already in North America when he instituted those bans. He failed to address the issue that already existed. 

Least you guys are consistent and entertaining.

Your reasoning is so paper thin, it’s embarrassing. 

Funny all the outrage to Trump and all of you just ignore the fact this started in China

Xi Ping is just as vile a world leader as Dumbpf. China has since taken measures to slow the spread to the point that there are no new cases in Wuhan, and now China is assisting other countries. They’re doing the right thing. Drumpf is doing the usual gutless finger pointing and deflecting that he’s always done. And you as his faithful servant are doing his work for him. 

Just another day in the Donald Trump Thread

Just another lickspittle admiring their saviour. 

• Thanks 2
  • Hydration 1

Posted (edited)

U.S. intelligence reports from January and February warned about a likely pandemic

March 20, 2020 at 5:10 p.m. PDT

U.S. intelligence agencies were issuing ominous, classified warnings in January and February about the global danger posed by the coronavirus while President Trump and lawmakers played down the threat and failed to take action that might have slowed the spread of the pathogen, according to U.S. officials familiar with spy agency reporting.

The intelligence reports didn’t predict when the virus might land on U.S. shores or recommend particular steps that public health officials should take, issues outside the purview of the intelligence agencies. But they did track the spread of the virus in China, and later in other countries, and warned that Chinese officials appeared to be minimizing the severity of the outbreak.

Taken together, the reports and warnings painted an early picture of a virus that showed the characteristics of a globe-encircling pandemic that could require governments to take swift actions to contain it. But despite that constant flow of reporting, Trump continued publicly and privately to play down the threat the virus posed to Americans. Lawmakers, too, did not grapple with the virus in earnest until this month, as officials scrambled to keep citizens in their homes and hospitals braced for a surge in patients suffering from covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus.

Intelligence agencies “have been warning on this since January,” said a U.S. official who had access to intelligence reporting that was disseminated to members of Congress and their staffs as well as to officials in the Trump administration, and who, along with others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive information.

“Donald Trump may not have been expecting this, but a lot of other people in the government were — they just couldn’t get him to do anything about it,” this official said. “The system was blinking red.”

more in the link

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/us-intelligence-reports-from-january-and-february-warned-about-a-likely-pandemic/2020/03/20/299d8cda-6ad5-11ea-b5f1-a5a804158597_story.html

Edited by nuckin_futz
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Certainly he has always been a deceitful, gutless coward of a human being. 

His voters are as morally empty as he is. Either that or too stupid to know the difference. 

That’s categorically false, but when you’re indoctrinated, why bother believing anything different than what your furher states. 

And those travel bans don’t mean $&!# now. The US is heading towards Italy territory now. I get that it’s easy for you to ignore the constant stream of lies and misinformation coming out of that idiot’s mouth when you’re sold on his “suitability” as a president. 

The virus was already in North America when he instituted those bans. He failed to address the issue that already existed. 

Your reasoning is so paper thin, it’s embarrassing. 

Xi Ping is just as vile a world leader as Dumbpf. China has since taken measures to slow the spread to the point that there are no new cases in Wuhan, and now China is assisting other countries. They’re doing the right thing. Drumpf is doing the usual gutless finger pointing and deflecting that he’s always done. And you as his faithful servant are doing his work for him. 

Just another lickspittle admiring their saviour. 

Thanks for taking the time to break that down. But, I’ve long since learned that there are some people that are just not worth the effort

• Hydration 2

Trump laments "the throwing away of the mask." He says they can be santized and reused. He explains, "We have very good liquids for doing this."

And this guy has access to the missile codes.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Violator said:

9/11 all over again.

This will dwarf 9/11. 

• Upvote 2

Why is Trump saying that this malaria drug will most likely work when his own doctors are saying no it won't. Honestly every leader in the world gets briefed on things like is he totally forgetful or what?

• Hydration 2

On 3/12/2020 at 1:49 PM, PhillipBlunt said:

They love their messiah. Blind faith in a false prophet.

i'm hearing what you are saying

but you are usually a bit more direct

false profit

so what you are really saying

is he is a bankrupt multiple times ?

:towel:

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2020 at 2:05 PM, Ronaldoescobar said:

But at least he is owning the libs and is great on twitter. Unfortunately thats pretty much all that matters to a lot of people. That and some crazy fear that the US will immediately become a ruthless communist state  if anyone outside of the Trumps come to power. 

the irony of this for most trump supporter who hold this view

is that trump is the supporter of a ruthless communist state

they should take comfort in what is familiar and dear to their leader

On 3/20/2020 at 8:44 AM, Ryan Strome said:

But that million number is utterly ridiculous. 

based on what exactly?

let's revisit this in 3 months

we'll all have a clearer picture then

italy is seeing death rate of 500 some, 600 some, 800 some .. increasing on consecutive days

i am not sure if you know what exponential growth means

if it ends up being 1 million total

then the last time frame of deaths would be 1/2 million (suggestion is that it doubles every 6 days - so in the 6 days prior to reaching 1 million, 1/2 million would die in those 6 days)

the time frame before that 1/4 million

once exponential growth becomes real

the last few days is when the real carnage happens

what is happening at the start is simply a very very small preview

4 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

based on what exactly?

let's revisit this in 3 months

we'll all have a clearer picture then

italy is seeing death rate of 500 some, 600 some, 800 some .. increasing on consecutive days

i am not sure if you know what exponential growth means

if it ends up being 1 million total

then the last time frame of deaths would be 1/2 million (suggestion is that it doubles every 6 days - so in the 6 days prior to reaching 1 million, 1/2 million would die in those 6 days)

the time frame before that 1/4 million

once exponential growth becomes real

the last few days is when the real carnage happens

what is happening at the start is simply a very very small preview

I will be more than happy to revisit this with you in 6 months. And I will almost guarantee they will not see a million deaths in the United States.

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

I will be more than happy to revisit this with you in 6 months. And I will almost guarantee they will not see a million deaths in the United States.

your guarantees are worthless

not sure why you think offering such has any value

damn egotistical to suggest you can guarantee anything

you are silly

your views are not based in reality or science

i do want your outcome to in fact be realized

but it is faith based.. faith in trump .. who is a hopeless con and liar

have you tracked what is happening in nyc ?

explain what the outcome will be there

do you understand how bad it will be there ?

i do not think your imagination can picture how catastrophic it will be there

you can post anything you want on here

and i see you that you are aware of this and you do so

but proffering a personal guarantee as if that has any value at all

is completely absurd

18 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I would like to remain optimistic that this doesn't happen too but just curious if you have done the math?

At current world wide death rates (around 4%) the US only needs an infection rate of 7.7% to get to 1,000,000 deaths.

Therefore, 1M deaths does not seem too far fetched. We are talking about a country with a lot of unhealthy people (nearly 40% obesity rate). This is also a country that's leadership was in denial about the problem until about 8 days ago. That's a lousy head start on the problem.

I'm personally very worried about my neighbours to the south.

I hope we don't see 1M. I hope we don't see six figures. But once you work the math there is reason for concern.

1 hour ago, Ryan Strome said:

Why is Trump saying that this malaria drug will most likely work when his own doctors are saying no it won't. Honestly every leader in the world gets briefed on things like is he totally forgetful or what?

Senility in action.