DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

1 minute ago, nuckin_futz said:

It's speculation. Taking into account how much he's tied himself to the economy. It's not too far fetched.

I don’t see speculation being very productive. Within a week or 10 days the Americans should have a better understanding of where they are sitting. I see NYC is trying some of the malaria drugs. Hoping that might work. 

36 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

What I heard was Trump saying the situation would be reviewed after 15 days and we aren’t close to that yet. I did not hear anything about people back to work? What am I missing?

You're correct. He is considering reviewing the situation in 15 days.

What do you think this tweet means?

"WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF. AT THE END OF THE 15 DAY PERIOD, WE WILL MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO!"

'The cure worse than the problem itself"

Does that mean , the collapse of the economy could be worse than the virus? It could result in more suffering than the affects of the virus...

But wouldn't that mean putting our most vulnerable at risk to develop a heard immunity? would that mean knowingly letting people potentially die? because we need money to make the world go round?....there are layers to this onion. 

Or, it could mean that the way all of society functions is coming to an end. The end to capitalism? the end to 1%'rs? The end to people like Trump?

• Hydration 1

16 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

I don’t see speculation being very productive. Within a week or 10 days the Americans should have a better understanding of where they are sitting. I see NYC is trying some of the malaria drugs. Hoping that might work. 

I agree. That's why only a complete moron would say something like this:

Feb. 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

• Hydration 4

12 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

You're correct. He is considering reviewing the situation in 15 days.

What do you think this tweet means?

"WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF. AT THE END OF THE 15 DAY PERIOD, WE WILL MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO!"

'The cure worse than the problem itself"

Does that mean , the collapse of the economy could be worse than the virus? It could result in more suffering than the affects of the virus...

But wouldn't that mean putting our most vulnerable at risk to develop a heard immunity? would that mean knowingly letting people potentially die? because we need money to make the world go round?....there are layers to this onion. 

Or, it could mean that the way all of society functions is coming to an end. The end to capitalism? the end to 1%'rs? The end to people like Trump?

Your opinion is a possibility. Realistically I don’t see any system handling what is coming if the worse case scenario manifests. But suggesting that Trump will sacrifice citizens to maintain the capitalist system is more than what has been said. There is some value in exploring what could happen. IMHO the Americans, led by Trump, have to walk the line between concern and retaining optimism so that panic does not escalate more than it has. We know people will die from this flu. We have to accept this and work out ways of mitigating the losses. 

More "leadership" from the Snowflake in Chief :rolleyes::

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/trump-lashes-out-at-networks-newspapers-all-i-see-is-hatred-of-me/ar-BB11zK5q?li=AAggNb9

President Trump late Sunday lashed out at a group of news networks and newspapers over their coverage of his administration's response to the coronavirus outbreak, claiming that all he's seen is "hatred of me."

"I watch and listen to the Fake News, CNN, MSDNC, ABC, NBC, CBS, some of FOX (desperately & foolishly pleading to be politically correct), the [New York Times], & the [Washington Post], and all I see is hatred of me at any cost," Trump said on Twitter.

"Don't they understand that they are destroying themselves?" he asked.

It's funny, because he usually says that he "doesn't watch" these networks. (Doesn't read the newspapers goes without saying, because he doesn't read at all)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

We know people will die from this flu. We have to accept this and work out ways of mitigating the losses. 

Thanks for your response,though not an opinion of mine, just asking questions. 

Is this what you think he means from that tweet? due to the affects that a collapsing economy could have?...mitigating financial loses too...

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Thanks for your response,though not an opinion of mine, just asking questions. 

Is this what you think he means from that tweet? due to the affects that a collapsing economy could have?...mitigating financial loses too...

Sorry I was gone for awhile. One of my biggest fears is that the people lose confidence in their leaders ability to keep it together. That means Coumo in NYC, Trump and his team and JT in Canada. Loss of confidence will lead to kaos in my opinion. Beat this virus and let responsibly fall in retrospective. 

• Hydration 1

If there isn’t a world wide celebration when this orange clown show loses in November I’ll be disappointed. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Pears said:

If there isn’t a world wide celebration when this orange clown show loses in November I’ll be disappointed. 

Ya Forsure. 

well unless...:bigblush:

heres a refresher :

Trump 2020. Keep America Great.

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Ya Forsure. 

well unless...:bigblush:

heres a refresher :

Trump 2020. Keep America Great.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pears said:

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Glad your confident it won't happen again.

-Majority americans approve of his handling of Covid

-Economy was Booming Pre Covid. Americans will know Trump can restart the economy 

-His Base still supports him

-Biden will get destroyed in the debates and doesn't even know where he is,what hes running for or what day it is:lol:

Time will tell! I like his chances 

• Hydration 1

11 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

-Economy was Booming Pre Covid. Americans will know Trump can restart the economy 

-Biden will get destroyed in the debates and doesn't even know where he is,what hes running for or what day it is:lol:

Prove it

32 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

I'm rather curious about this one,. Could you elaborate?

What an embarrassment, how the &^@# are you going to vote for this con artist in November? 

“We have a very active flu season, more active than most,” he said “It’s looking like it’s heading to 50,000 or more deaths — not cases, 50,000 deaths. Which is — that’s a lot. And you look at automobile accidents, which are far greater than any numbers we’re talking about. That doesn’t mean we’re going to tell everybody, ‘No more driving of cars.’ So we have to do things to get our country open.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/world/coronavirus-updates-usa-world.html

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Re Health coverage. The administration is currently backing a law suit in Texas to invalidate Obamacare and knock 20+ milliion off health insurance. Not even stopping during a global health pandemic.

Re trade deficit. Looks like it's rising during his presidency. So uhhhh good job.

Consumer Confidence is a sentiment indicator. it's doesn't actually measure anything beyond "feelings".

Us wage growth is under performing inflation. So people are losing ground.

Home prices - part of a well established trend. Still it has continued to trend in the right direction.

Unemployment rate - part of a well established global trend. Take a look at unemployment charts in Canada, Germany, Japan, they all look the same.

Middle class income got a boost from the tax cuts. The cuts for the middle class evaporate after 5 years. So those gains are fleeting. The rich keep their cuts forever.

Stock market performance - Do I really need to go there? A market fattened on corporate buybacks. All of that money now vaporized. Those same corporations begging for bailouts.

Food stamp usage - You don't think this 'awesome' economy lifted these people off food stamps do you? The administration led by Stephen Miller changed the rules and thus kicked 5+ million people off food stamps.

Manufacturing output - Stop me if you've heard this before - part of a well established trend. And I might add, had been trending in the wrong direction the last year.

This guy had promised GDP growth of 4,5 even 6%. Never even cracked 3% despite putting up trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see. His Growth rates are worse than the 'dog crap' growth rates put up by Jimmy Carter.

Thanks for playing.

Doesnt matter how you look at it:lol: Unemployment,Stocks, Money and Confidence were all in his favor Pre Covid.People don't care about the,"trends". They care about how they're doing in those categories. Record stocks,Unemployment and Job numbers for all races..Foes,Polls and even Liberals acknowledged and supported his economic numbers and thats very obvious. Not sure what planet you've been on.

"Thanks for playing"..i posted numbers you posted your opinion lol

"Re trade deficit. Looks like it's rising during his presidency. So uhhhh good job.".. So your knocking me for being honest and not hiding $&!#? alrighty then lol

4 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Doesnt matter how you look at it:lol: Unemployment,Stocks, Money and Confidence were all in his favor Pre Covid.People don't care about the,"trends". They care about how they're doing in those categories. Record stocks,Unemployment and Job numbers for all races..Foes,Polls and even Liberals acknowledged and supported his economic numbers and thats very obvious. Not sure what planet you've been on.

"Thanks for playing"..i posted numbers you posted your opinion lol

"Re trade deficit. Looks like it's rising during his presidency. So uhhhh good job.".. So your knocking me for being honest and not hiding $&!#? alrighty then lol

The planet we’re on is the one where your master lies about literally everything and back pedals on what he’s said about covid-19. These are the facts so please don’t try and dispute them. 

• Thanks 1