DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Ya but he doesn’t take his 400k salary (if that’s even true) and owns the dems on twitter so it’s MAGA!! 

I don't believe that for a second....

 

The last time trump left money on the table, was when he was leaving that hotel room in Moscow....

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

I don't believe that for a second....

 

The last time trump left money on the table, was when he was leaving that hotel room in Moscow....

He does donate his salary. But forgoing $400K in exchange for spending 30 million (I'm guessing) on golf outings isn't much of a bargain for the taxpayer.

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I don't believe that for a second....

 

The last time trump left money on the table, was when he was leaving that hotel room in Moscow....

We are all allowed to believe what we want I guess. Your post proves that.

1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

He does donate his salary. But forgoing $400K in exchange for spending 30 million (I'm guessing) on golf outings isn't much of a bargain for the taxpayer.

No matter who is potus the tax payers pay for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

We are all allowed to believe what we want I guess. Your post proves that.

No matter who is potus the tax payers pay for that.

Absolutely. That's why you're allowed to think Justin Trudeau wants to bankrupt you and starve your kids....

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Absolutely. That's why you're allowed to think Justin Trudeau wants to bankrupt you and starve your kids....

Yup exactly but when I say that you feel as if your opinion is superior. In this case you're factually wrong but still say it.

That lefty double standard. 

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

 

No matter who is potus the tax payers pay for that.

That's true. However for a guy who said he'd have no time for golf at all, he's golfed more than anyone before him.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nuckin_futz said:

That's true. However for a guy who said he'd have no time for golf at all, he's golfed more than anyone before him.

I don't disagree but those that don't understand how things work will think it's only trump using tax payer money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Yup exactly but when I say that you feel as if your opinion is superior. In this case you're factually wrong but still say it.

That lefty double standard. 

Meh. When someone is a proven liar and grifter, it's easy to believe the worst about him, although I concede this particular fact.

 

That being said, you too are incorrect about Trudeau wanting to bankrupt you, so I' guess we're even.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

I don't disagree but those that don't understand how things work will think it's only trump using tax payer money. 

Well he does like playing at his own course in Bedminster, NJ and charging inflated rates to the government (tax payer).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I don't disagree but those that don't understand how things work will think it's only trump using tax payer money. 

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trump-company-has-received-nearly-1-million-from-taxpayers-for-hotel-rooms-report/ar-BB148hXE?li=AAggFp4

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Although i still think Moscow Mitch is a hypocritical PoS and I fervently hope that he loses his Senate seat to Amy McGrath, I have to give him credit for actually admitting he was wrong:

 

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/mcconnell-says-he-was-wrong-on-obama-pandemic-playbook/ar-BB147BKh?li=AAggNb9

 

Cam anyone imagine Bone Spurs doing this?

 

Let me answer that for you.....
 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

When:

 

Amazon.com: When Pigs Fly Fabric, Fleece, Pink Pigs 1759-F

 

 

That’s huge. A sign that Darth Vader is thinking about creating some distance between himself and The Donald?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

He does donate his salary. But forgoing $400K in exchange for spending 30 million (I'm guessing) on golf outings isn't much of a bargain for the taxpayer.

Paying him to not work is the best possible use of tax dollars.  The less he does, the less damage he does.

  • Hydration 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Meh. When someone is a proven liar and grifter, it's easy to believe the worst about him, although I concede this particular fact.

 

That being said, you too are incorrect about Trudeau wanting to bankrupt you, so I' guess we're even.

Nope JTs actions make me correct. :lol:

26 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Well he does like playing at his own course in Bedminster, NJ and charging inflated rates to the government (tax payer).

I thought Florida was where he blew the most money?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I thought Florida was where he blew the most money?

He does as that's where Mar A Lago (The Winter White House) is.

 

But Bedminster is way closer to DC than M-A-L

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Nope JTs actions make me correct. :lol:

I'm glad that it makes you laugh. We're in agreement that the statement is funny.

 

BTW: So was my original post about Trump leaving money on the table, but nuance is wasted on some....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

nevermind...

Edited by Gnarcore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

He does as that's where Mar A Lago (The Winter White House) is.

 

But Bedminster is way closer to DC than M-A-L

Gotcha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That feeling you got when you opened your present on your 5th birthday and saw your shiny new toy.......:rolleyes:

Space Force flag unveiled in Oval Office, presented to Trump | Fox ...

 

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/space-force-unveils-flag-trump-touts-super-duper-missile/ar-BB149bRe?li=AAggFp4

 

Quote

 

The U.S. Space Force — the newest branch of the armed services — now has its own flag.

Defense Department officials presented President Donald Trump with the Space Force flag during a short Oval Office event on Friday. The dark blue and white flag includes elements intended to evoke the vast recesses of outer space.

The Space Force, which was officially established in December, is the first new military service since the U.S. Air Force was established in 1947. The 16,000 airmen and civilians that make up the Space Force technically remain part of the Air Force, which previously oversaw offensive operations in space. But Trump has made clear he sees the newest service as critical to the future of American defense.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

That feeling you got when you opened your present on your 5th birthday and saw your shiny new toy.......:rolleyes:

Space Force flag unveiled in Oval Office, presented to Trump | Fox ...

 

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/space-force-unveils-flag-trump-touts-super-duper-missile/ar-BB149bRe?li=AAggFp4

 

 

Lol... how original. Wonder if Star Fleet might have something to say about that...

 

 

 

 

image.png

Edited by Canorth
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   1 member