DonLever

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

5 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Ya but he doesn’t take his 400k salary (if that’s even true) and owns the dems on twitter so it’s MAGA!! 

I don't believe that for a second....

The last time trump left money on the table, was when he was leaving that hotel room in Moscow....

• Haha 3

Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

The last time trump left money on the table, was when he was leaving that hotel room in Moscow....

He does donate his salary. But forgoing $400K in exchange for spending 30 million (I'm guessing) on golf outings isn't much of a bargain for the taxpayer.

• Hydration 2

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

We are all allowed to believe what we want I guess. Your post proves that.

1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

He does donate his salary. But forgoing $400K in exchange for spending 30 million (I'm guessing) on golf outings isn't much of a bargain for the taxpayer.

No matter who is potus the tax payers pay for that.

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

We are all allowed to believe what we want I guess. Your post proves that.

Absolutely. That's why you're allowed to think Justin Trudeau wants to bankrupt you and starve your kids....

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Absolutely. That's why you're allowed to think Justin Trudeau wants to bankrupt you and starve your kids....

Yup exactly but when I say that you feel as if your opinion is superior. In this case you're factually wrong but still say it.

That lefty double standard. 

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

That's true. However for a guy who said he'd have no time for golf at all, he's golfed more than anyone before him.

• Thanks 1

Just now, nuckin_futz said:

That's true. However for a guy who said he'd have no time for golf at all, he's golfed more than anyone before him.

I don't disagree but those that don't understand how things work will think it's only trump using tax payer money. 

Yup exactly but when I say that you feel as if your opinion is superior. In this case you're factually wrong but still say it.

That lefty double standard. 

Meh. When someone is a proven liar and grifter, it's easy to believe the worst about him, although I concede this particular fact.

That being said, you too are incorrect about Trudeau wanting to bankrupt you, so I' guess we're even.

I don't disagree but those that don't understand how things work will think it's only trump using tax payer money. 

Well he does like playing at his own course in Bedminster, NJ and charging inflated rates to the government (tax payer).

• Thanks 1

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/trump-company-has-received-nearly-1-million-from-taxpayers-for-hotel-rooms-report/ar-BB148hXE?li=AAggFp4

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Although i still think Moscow Mitch is a hypocritical PoS and I fervently hope that he loses his Senate seat to Amy McGrath, I have to give him credit for actually admitting he was wrong:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/mcconnell-says-he-was-wrong-on-obama-pandemic-playbook/ar-BB147BKh?li=AAggNb9

Cam anyone imagine Bone Spurs doing this?

Let me answer that for you.....

Reveal hidden contents

When:

Amazon.com: When Pigs Fly Fabric, Fleece, Pink Pigs 1759-F

That’s huge. A sign that Darth Vader is thinking about creating some distance between himself and The Donald?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nuckin_futz said:

Paying him to not work is the best possible use of tax dollars.  The less he does, the less damage he does.

• Hydration 3

26 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Meh. When someone is a proven liar and grifter, it's easy to believe the worst about him, although I concede this particular fact.

That being said, you too are incorrect about Trudeau wanting to bankrupt you, so I' guess we're even.

Nope JTs actions make me correct. :lol:

26 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Well he does like playing at his own course in Bedminster, NJ and charging inflated rates to the government (tax payer).

I thought Florida was where he blew the most money?

I thought Florida was where he blew the most money?

He does as that's where Mar A Lago (The Winter White House) is.

But Bedminster is way closer to DC than M-A-L

• Hydration 1

11 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Nope JTs actions make me correct. :lol:

I'm glad that it makes you laugh. We're in agreement that the statement is funny.

BTW: So was my original post about Trump leaving money on the table, but nuance is wasted on some....

Posted (edited)

nevermind...

Edited by Gnarcore

25 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

He does as that's where Mar A Lago (The Winter White House) is.

But Bedminster is way closer to DC than M-A-L

Gotcha.

That feeling you got when you opened your present on your 5th birthday and saw your shiny new toy.......:rolleyes:

Space Force flag unveiled in Oval Office, presented to Trump | Fox ...

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/space-force-unveils-flag-trump-touts-super-duper-missile/ar-BB149bRe?li=AAggFp4

The U.S. Space Force — the newest branch of the armed services — now has its own flag.

Defense Department officials presented President Donald Trump with the Space Force flag during a short Oval Office event on Friday. The dark blue and white flag includes elements intended to evoke the vast recesses of outer space.

The Space Force, which was officially established in December, is the first new military service since the U.S. Air Force was established in 1947. The 16,000 airmen and civilians that make up the Space Force technically remain part of the Air Force, which previously oversaw offensive operations in space. But Trump has made clear he sees the newest service as critical to the future of American defense.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

That feeling you got when you opened your present on your 5th birthday and saw your shiny new toy.......:rolleyes:

Space Force flag unveiled in Oval Office, presented to Trump | Fox ...

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/space-force-unveils-flag-trump-touts-super-duper-missile/ar-BB149bRe?li=AAggFp4

Lol... how original. Wonder if Star Fleet might have something to say about that...

image.png

Edited by Canorth
  • Haha 2